DJI Support Blocking Chat
1306 7 2016-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stormsys
lvl.1

United Kingdom

So aparantly i asked sales to many times where my mavic order now so from my main IP cant get onto their chat... Nice customer service.
2016-10-23
Use props
sonofthesun
lvl.2
Ukraine

And this was not enough for you.
Now you'are spamming forum.

Why the hell every single nobody treats world as it owns him and takes all things for granted!  {:4_154:}
People are over-hyped these days
2016-10-24
Use props
Stormsys
lvl.1

United Kingdom

sonofthesun Posted at 2016-10-24 09:23
And this was not enough for you.
Now you'are spamming forum.

Who's taking anything for granted?, the minimum you expect with the sort of money were spending is a decent level of customer service.
2016-10-24
Use props
baychilla
lvl.2

United States

Stormsys Posted at 2016-10-24 02:10
Who's taking anything for granted?, the minimum you expect with the sort of money were spending is ...

How many times did you ask the same question over what period of time?  
2016-10-24
Use props
sonofthesun
lvl.2
Ukraine

Dude, you were asking support chat where is your mavic so many times, they blocked your IP, and you don't  see why this happened?
Why do you think you are better then 20k (random number) other users who pre-ordered mavic and impatiently are waiting for it?
We simply DDOSed DJI production with tremendous amount of pre-orders

Just calm down, go have a walk on fresh air and spend your waiting time on family\hobby\reading manual.
2016-10-24
Use props
Lepus
lvl.3

Canada

I can't see chat support either
2016-10-24
Use props
Stormsys
lvl.1

United Kingdom

sonofthesun Posted at 2016-10-24 10:32
Dude, you were asking support chat where is your mavic so many times, they blocked your IP, and you  ...

Because i ordered it 30 minutes into the announcement(27th @ 16:32 UTC), and Mavic only orders are already shipping thats why
2016-10-24
Use props
Stormsys
lvl.1

United Kingdom

baychilla Posted at 2016-10-24 10:30
How many times did you ask the same question over what period of time?

Actually the ban was for thumbs downing an agent who was playing dumb about not being able to see orders - i found out after posting it.

More specifically they started not accepting chat from people who had mavic orders or were on the mavic page, so i started a chat from the phantom page and got attended instantly xD and then the guy was like sales doesn't have access to order info which i knew was bs(as all other agents did) so i thumbs downed and got banned.
2016-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules