Happy one month!
786 5 2016-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MAVIC'SDEAD
lvl.1

Canada

Dear friend,
It's with pleasure and enthusiasm that I wish you, with all my heart, my best wishes to all my brothers and sisters who went through the first month with their new love. Day by day we are starting to realize that this kind of story generally can't last longer than this. Our new love looks attrative but she seems so distant from us now. So much promise and words but at the end it's just lies and hard feels.

The feels of my hand over his body must be really strong but at this moment, I have not enough strenght to hold on to a dream that doesn't exist in real life.

This is with pain and hate that I must quit my first and last love with DJI.

Don't be shy and share your feelings, poems and stuff about our long gone loves.

2016-10-27
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

Alot of people have filed a Divorced with "Mavic" But im committed, I even ordered another to see who gets to me first, then I will Divorce the other. LOL
2016-10-27
Use props
bbkinglives
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

Already cancelled my order. Had enough of these unprofessional people.
2016-10-27
Use props
MAVIC'SDEAD
lvl.1

Canada

FrequentFlyer Posted at 2016-10-27 13:35
Alot of people have filed a Divorced with "Mavic" But im committed, I even ordered another to see wh ...

Hahaha not bad! In my case, one wife was enough. Too much problem with her father.
2016-10-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm sorry to see you go.
People started receiving their Mavics only one week after the said starting date.
They said shipping would start on the 15th, not everyone who orders will ship on the 15th.
So many have received theirs already, and the rest will get theirs as production ships out as many as they can and eventually soon you all will have your Mavics.

For what it's worth, others are delayed as well. And to be honest, I truly don't think you will find anything out there as small and technologically advanced as the Mavic for even close to the price.
2016-10-27
Use props
bbkinglives
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

DJI-Ken, I'm sure eventually the company you work for will start shipping the Mavic, however I can not in good conscience support a company that treats its customers in such a fashion. If you really honestly think that the way they are handling this is ethical or just, I don't even know what to say. As a first time customer I can say that this has been the most frustrating excperience ever! You can only build a long lasting relationship with TRUST, that trust never had a chance from the get go.
2016-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules