Apple Order info?
12345678Next >
15988 293 2016-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ultraflight77
lvl.3
Flight distance : 881598 ft

Anybody hear anything about Apple store orders getting Delayed? I placed mine on the 16th and it still says processing but states ships in November. I spoke to a Apple member the other night after I was ready to cancel but couldn't online and he said they had warehouse stock and my order was transfering to preparing for shipment? (still says processing)...        I seen in another thread tonight, a member said his CC got charged after 20 days of waiting with Apple, Apple suposely doesn't charge until it is going to ship right?...  
The threads on the other retailers are looking hopeless!     Remember Apples logo was on the unveiling of the Mavic Pro and stated November 2nd.  

2016-10-27
Use props
AYA74
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2002713 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

I placed my order on Sep 28 (Asia time) the day after the announcement. I ordered a Mavic Pro only. The amount has been put aside on my credit card by my bank but not transferred to Apple yet and the order status still shows "processing items" and ships in November. I have spoken a few times to Apple Store online support and they just confirmed my order is confirmed and should be shipped sometimes in November, without saying when exactly. I am hoping next week although I have the feeling it might not be before end of November. I didn't dare trying to cancel to see if I would be asked to contact the customer service, which could possibly mean that my order is already in their warehouse here in Singapore. I have posted several messages to DJI reps on this forum and Facebook group to ask fir an update on their supply to Apple, but no news. Just cross fingers that on November 2nd, we will get a good news.
2016-10-27
Use props
Ultraflight77
lvl.3

AYA74 Posted at 2016-10-28 15:40
I placed my order on Sep 28 (Asia time) the day after the announcement. I ordered a Mavic Pro only.  ...

Fingers are crossed. I have been watching the other threads on retailers and the not so good news. Apple is the last hope for me. If the news turns ugly I am going to bail and just wait till spring. It sounds like you were told the same as I was. Hopefully Apple delivers.
2016-10-28
Use props
Ultraflight77
lvl.3

I placed my order on Sep 28 (Asia time) the day after the announcement. I ordered a Mavic Pro only.  ...

Fingers are crossed. I have been watching the other threads on retailers and the not so good news. Apple is the last hope for me. If the news turns ugly I am going to bail and just wait till spring. It sounds like you were told the same as I was. Hopefully Apple delivers.
2016-10-28
Use props
Matthewkort
lvl.1

United States

I also ordered on the 21st and have payment still in my bank, but contacted apple chat many many times and was told that the order is good to go and will be here nov,  soo I'm assuming sometime this week it will be shipped, charged, and ready to pick up in store by the 2nd... HOPEFULLY.  If not I will locate a local shop with stock and pick it up then cancel my apple order.

Best of luck to all of us!
2016-10-28
Use props
Ultraflight77
lvl.3

Matthewkort Posted at 2016-10-29 01:20
I also ordered on the 21st and have payment still in my bank, but contacted apple chat many many tim ...

I just got off the phone with Apple,and the lady told me they have confirmed stock in their Tennessee warehouse, take that with a pinch of salt... She said the 6 to 7 weeks showing on their web site is for orders placed now not earlier orders. I was also told I couldn't cancel now because my order is preparing for shipment even though it still shows processing...(ordered on the 16th). Also it could be shipping November 1st? Could it be Apple customers will be getting theirs soon??? We shall see real soon
2016-10-28
Use props
stealle
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21827 ft
United States

Matthewkort Posted at 2016-10-28 12:20
I also ordered on the 21st and have payment still in my bank, but contacted apple chat many many tim ...

Good luck with that. I hope I'm wrong but I seriously doubt we will be able to stroll into a retail store and pick one up until after the holidays.... so like January. That's just my guess.
2016-10-28
Use props
Ultraflight77
lvl.3

stealle Posted at 2016-10-29 01:25
Good luck with that. I hope I'm wrong but I seriously doubt we will be able to stroll into a retai ...

Right! I have seen alot say if they see it in there local retailer they will just pick one up off the shelf... This is not likely going to happen for a long time. The pre orders would have to be fulfilled before any ever hit the shelves and by the sound of it, it's going to be month's before that ever happens... Good luck finding one on the shelves people...
2016-10-28
Use props
Fulgerite
lvl.4

United States

The Mavic is about as scarce as Unicorn tears right now.  I doubt Apple has accurate information about when units will be in stock.  They will be in stock when DJI ships them...   Until Apple runs out again and DJI ships more.
2016-10-28
Use props
Ultraflight77
lvl.3

Fulgerite Posted at 2016-10-29 01:47
The Mavic is about as scarce as Unicorn tears right now.  I doubt Apple has accurate information abo ...

According to the phone call I made they have stock in their Tennessee warehouse. I'm sure this is for pre orders only. So I'm curious to see any that might start receiving shipping notices.  Apple hasn't been spoken about much so I am hoping not many ordered from there so I can get mine soon...
2016-10-28
Use props
Fulgerite
lvl.4

United States

I wish everyone the best of luck and hope to see people reporting their Mavic's arrived safely!
2016-10-28
Use props
D_jan_i
lvl.3
Flight distance : 562802 ft
United States

I tried to get also some information but my contact was not able to tell me anything, even about the warehouse she was not informed - but I stay positive and hope :-)
2016-10-28
Use props
Ultraflight77
lvl.3

D_jan_i Posted at 2016-10-29 02:10
I tried to get also some information but my contact was not able to tell me anything, even about the ...

When did you order? Have you tried to hit the cancel button online? Mine won't let me cancel and was told today on my call with Apple that my order was preparing for shipment and I would have to issue a return once it is received. I hope that is the case soon...
2016-10-28
Use props
D_jan_i
lvl.3
United States

Ultraflight77 Posted at 2016-10-28 14:27
When did you order? Have you tried to hit the cancel button online? Mine won't let me cancel and w ...

I don't want to try to cancel, not that it really works :-)
I guess I ordered 13th
2016-10-28
Use props
leostark
lvl.2

Australia

the available dates are listed as to 6-7 weeks. Get what you may from that gah!
2016-10-28
Use props
Ultraflight77
lvl.3
United States

leostark Posted at 2016-10-28 20:35
the available dates are listed as to 6-7 weeks. Get what you may from that gah!

I believe those dates are from a order placed now! I pre ordered on the 16th and in my Apple account it still says November shipping...
2016-10-28
Use props
Mooney
lvl.3

United States

Ultraflight77 Posted at 2016-10-28 18:07
I believe those dates are from a order placed now! I pre ordered on the 16th and in my Apple accou ...

Check you credit card, looks like something going on at Apple.
2016-10-28
Use props
heyengel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2370988 ft
  • >>>

Apple just charged my credit card for the drone and propellers.  I also ordered an extra battery which hasn't been charged.  I ordered on Oct 14.  I chatted with them the other day and they said my drone was preparing to ship.  No other details on where it is shipping from.
2016-10-28
Use props
Ultraflight77
lvl.3
United States

heyengel Posted at 2016-10-28 21:20
Apple just charged my credit card for the drone and propellers.  I also ordered an extra battery whi ...

I was told the same. Hope it is true.
2016-10-28
Use props
Ultraflight77
lvl.3
United States

Mooney Posted at 2016-10-28 21:19
Check you credit card, looks like something going on at Apple.

Mine CC is still pending. WHen did you order?
2016-10-28
Use props
skyrider420
Banned

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-10-28
Use props
Ultraflight77
lvl.3

Anybody check your CC or Debit cards and see Apple charges yet? A few have claimed they have been charged but no evidence of that has been posted... I haven't seen much talk on orders from Apple,it's all been focused on Best Buy,B&H photo and Amazon...  November 2nd is closing in soon, if Apple doesn't get anything then we'll know the Mavic isn't coming anytime soon.
2016-10-29
Use props
D_jan_i
lvl.3

My CC was charged - amount still pending - but I guess that is due to the fact that I will pick it up at the Apple store, so the final charging will come in the store - I guess
2016-10-29
Use props
AYA74
lvl.3
  • >>>
Singapore

No news from Apple or DJI on the shipping of Mavic starting on Nov 2. I don't know if this is a good or a bad sign but surprisingly, some authorized dealers here in Singapore have started to receive a few units this weekend, including Combo so I would be more than surprised if Apple does have any to ship on Nov 2... Let see.
2016-10-29
Use props
mgtkilledkenny
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1155823 ft
  • >>>

No info on my order today either , still showing processing
2016-10-29
Use props
Ultraflight77
lvl.3

D_jan_i Posted at 2016-10-29 23:48
My CC was charged - amount still pending - but I guess that is due to the fact that I will pick it u ...

Sounds like it was a pre-authorized charge if it says pending on your bank account online. Guess we'll have to wait and see in a few days. If nothing happens November 1st or 2nd then we will know Apple is most likely is getting shafted like all the other retailers by DJI... My paypal CC status is still stuck on pending. Grrr
2016-10-29
Use props
brightlights200
lvl.1

United Kingdom

My Apple UK order is the same, they've ring fenced my funds only to release them again a few days later. Order placed 01/10
2016-10-31
Use props
Ultraflight77
lvl.3

brightlights200 Posted at 2016-11-1 12:20
My Apple UK order is the same, they've ring fenced my funds only to release them again a few days la ...

Yep I noticed they did another pre authorization on the 29th on my CC. Wonder why? Maybe they are double checking because they are getting ready to ship? Not even getting excited till I see a email with a tracking number... The ships November is a wide shipping range, it could be tomorrow or it could be the 30th, the way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if I got a shipping update that says "ships in 2017" {:4_154:}
2016-10-31
Use props
brightlights200
lvl.1

United Kingdom

{:4_142:}
2016-10-31
Use props
Ultraflight77
lvl.3

What it looks like in front of the Apple store November 1st for the November 2nd Mavic release.   Just Joking! I'm sure the only  Mavic they will have is a picture on display... Lol
apple-fans-mit-zelten-vor-dem-apple-store-in-hamburg.jpg
2016-11-1
Use props
Mooney
lvl.3

United States

I went in and spoke with the manager at the local Apple store this morning.  Asked if camping out front would net me a Mavic when the doors opened tomorrow morning.  It was obvious I wasn't the only one inquiring as he explained the phone had been burning up with the same question.  This was an unpleasant surprise since I expected unlike many of the Apple products this is a niche product and would have limited demand.

Regardless here's the update.  Tomorrow when the doors open, long-waiting, desperate drone fans will be helped on a first-come-first-served basis with existing Phantom inventory as there will be no Mavics in the store/stores, warehouses . . . not even in transit."  In fact the local manager has been told by regional not to expect to see these drones for another 6-7 weeks with the strong possibility even that could change.

Maybe it's different for Apple around the world, however in my neck it sounds like a disappointing launch.
2016-11-1
Use props
Apriliamgt
lvl.4
  • >>>

This doesn't explain to people whom orders say available "November"
2016-11-1
Use props
Ultraflight77
lvl.3
United States

Apriliamgt Posted at 2016-11-1 15:58
This doesn't explain to people whom orders say available "November"

Yep mine still says ships November. I'm calling tomorrow,if I get a different answer than the other 2 times I've called,I'm cancelling. I don't even think I want it anymore with seeing the problems people have reported with video proof.
2016-11-1
Use props
Apriliamgt
lvl.4
  • >>>

I've also pre ordered the fly more combo from very.co.uk as there offering 10% off ...
2016-11-1
Use props
MavicPro
lvl.2

I had it confirmed by apple this morning that my mavic order placed on the 29th Sep and promised by 2nd November was a bollocks made up date, they have now told me "maybe" another 6-8 weeks minimum! ( they said in store stock was Jan 17 at the earliest, crap, utter crap. But to be honest the more crashes and bugs and disappointments I hear about the more I'm tempted to pull the plug anyway, clearly promises of "Boeing" grade quality, reliability and stability were way off the mark. might have to change my user name again lol
2016-11-1
Use props
speziale.michae
lvl.2
Flight distance : 368579 ft
United States

MavicPro Posted at 2016-11-2 05:37
I had it confirmed by apple this morning that my mavic order placed on the 29th Sep and promised by  ...

Do you have a source or photo for this confirmation?
2016-11-1
Use props
AYA74
lvl.3
  • >>>
Singapore

Ed / Ken, today is November 2nd and still no news on when Apple will be shipping us the Mavic. Not a single time, you commented on any of the threats related to Apple order. Have you signed a NDA within them that forbids you to say anything??? I don't dream anymore receiving my order in the beginning of this month but can we please have an update on whether we could still expect in this month, at least for those who ordered in September. I will have a trip end of this month and I will be extremely disappointed if I cannot receive my Mavic on time for this trip. Really, why are you not commenting?
2016-11-1
Use props
MavicPro
lvl.2

speziale.michae Posted at 2016-11-2 06:57
Do you have a source or photo for this confirmation?

No sorry, just the overly nice apple guy on the phone today, went away to find out "as much as he could just for me" but came back very empty handed and knowing sweet FA. "No news sorry and no mavic pro's imminent!.. but a bet you can't wait I would be super stoked this camera drone looks uber cool dude"... kill me
2016-11-1
Use props
fans79a7614d
lvl.3
Singapore

Hi Aya74,

Are you in Singapore? I am thinking of ordering the combo (additional battery and charging hub).  Do you know how can I go about doing it?
2016-11-1
Use props
yfcw0801
lvl.2
Flight distance : 412762 ft
Singapore

fans79a7614d ,

Charging hub isn't available in SG APple Store. you can find it in Amazon
2016-11-1
Use props
12345678Next >
Advanced