DJI 24/7 chat - horrible
2084 10 2015-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blip
lvl.2

United States

Dear DJI,

I have been having horrible customer service ever since I have purchased my Inspire. The people I've been chatting with through the live chat do not speak proper english. A couple of weeks ago I warned DJI that they had my wrong address on file and to ship the propeller locks to the right address.

They told me that it was fixed.

And now, upon clicking my tracking number, OF COURSE it shows the wrong address. I addressed this with them over the chat again and they seem to fail to understand my problem. What should I do?

Blip
2015-2-4
Use props
imcoosen
lvl.3

Netherlands

Learn Mandarin
2015-2-4
Use props
Eirlink
lvl.4

Ireland

i will see if i can get someone to help resolve this for you
2015-2-4
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you add your email to your profile.  I will email you and get you some assistance.
2015-2-4
Use props
Blip
lvl.2

United States

Thank you guys so much!

Tahoe_Ed, my email is in my profile already. Does it not show?
2015-2-4
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-2-5 05:38
Can you add your email to your profile.  I will email you and get you some assistance.

ED,

Would it be possible to provide an option to reply privately to members.  That way people can respond direct to individuals off line and privately without disclosing emails and personal details on the forum.
2015-2-5
Use props
UM305
lvl.3

United States

We can't execute  to all customer service representatives.. several times, I receive amazing and valuable support (looks like this person are  real inspire1 pilot)
Usually they request our name,country o phone number ,, to avoid more situations , I will request  the agent number or some ID code.
2015-2-5
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

GB44 Posted at 2015-2-5 22:35
ED,

Would it be possible to provide an option to reply privately to members.  That way people can ...

Right now no.  It is a limitation of the forum programming.  I looked at your profile and cannot see your email.
2015-2-5
Use props
dazonic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8018271 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Funny you say this, I was getting so frustrated with generic, Chinglish non-answers from 10+ chat reps, I got my Chinese friend to chat to them and translate back to me, got the answers I wanted.
2015-2-5
Use props
Blip
lvl.2

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-2-6 01:15
Right now no.  It is a limitation of the forum programming.  I looked at your profile and cannot se ...

Would you please contact me on kaizer.axel@gmail.com? Thanks - I really appreciate your help
2015-2-5
Use props
kyle.thesignalf
New

United States

I've had two live chats with no resolution to my problem that my Inspire WILL NOT EVEN START THE MOTORS.  A $3500 boat anchor, and all I get is "We will get back to you" in addition to a lot of other non-answers and copy/paste responses.
2015-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules