Anyone using a transmitter tray?
1536 3 2015-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikeatlincoln
lvl.2

United States

Sorry if this subject has already been discussed but I could not find any prior threads. I'm really not happy with my current setup which is Vision 2+ V3 transmitter with balancer and neck strap. I'm finding it difficult to find a comfortable position for flying. I found one that looks promising but not clear if it works with the latest transmitter.

http://www.flying-hobby.com/fpv- ... hantom-p-12719.html
2015-2-4
Use props
Jamie Hellmich
lvl.4

United States

I've only seen a couple of guys use them for radio control flying over the years.  But if it might make you more comfortable and allows you better precision accordingly, at that price it would be worth a try.

Personally, I use a strap for my Phantom and airplane transmitters.  With the smart phone attached to the Phantom Tx, I don't find a balancer necessary.  I also find bringing the Tx up to about navel high is my comfort zone.  Ape arming it down to the crotch might look cool for the younger 3D crowd, but is not comfortable for me.
2015-2-4
Use props
Capt. Bill
lvl.4

United States

Jamie Hellmich Posted at 2015-2-5 10:07
I've only seen a couple of guys use them for radio control flying over the years.  But if it might m ...

Same for me Jamie. Just the competition airplane flyers who say it give them better control.
2015-2-4
Use props
Capt. Bill
lvl.4

United States

Jamie Hellmich Posted at 2015-2-5 10:07
I've only seen a couple of guys use them for radio control flying over the years.  But if it might m ...

same for me Jamie, just airplane competition flyer who say it gives them more precision control
2015-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules