P3A Firmware
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans25626c71
lvl.2

United States

I have a P3A enroute at the moment. Not sure what firmware it will ship with but since I am coming from a P3S, I was wondering if there are any versions I to need to avoid updating to (if applicable). Thanks!
2016-10-31
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

Hi.

Hade the same questions a couple of days ago.

Here is a good thread about it.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-66331-5-1.html

Good luck with your new aircraft
2016-10-31
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Hello, if do a little searching on this forum, you'll find a lot of different comments about the firmware version and update problems. I'm sure there are those that truly have experienced problems and are fearful of updating. Many will blame issues with a "fly-away", poor performance, etc. to a firmware update, when in fact it might have been an error on the operator......not all I'm sure.  I can only share my personal experience about it. I think if you follow the instructions to the letter, as far as how to update (many have had problems because of not following procedures correctly), you can expect things to work well. It is not "Rocket-Science", but it has to be done as DJI tells you. Since you are coming from a standard, you know the routine I'm sure. I have always updated the firmware as they get released and I personally have had very good results. I am on the newest release and mine flies great.
I have a 3PA also, you will enjoy the extended range you get with it, since it has the Lightbridge.
I'm sure you will have a lot of fun. Enjoy.
2016-10-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Actual speaking, there is no issue with the firmware, many customers enjoy the good performance after firmware upgrading. Please do not worry about it.
If you have any problems with the aircraft, please feel free to contact us in time, we'd love to help you out.
2016-10-31
Use props
fans8e7a105a
lvl.2

I've got a P3A and have done every firmware update when one is released and have NEVER had any issues whatsoever. Love it!
2016-10-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans8e7a105a Posted at 2016-11-1 09:58
I've got a P3A and have done every firmware update when one is released and have NEVER had any issue ...

Thank you for positive feedback. Enjoy your flight.
2016-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules