How do you cancel a DJI store order?
9323 5 2016-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mike19
New

United States

How do you cancel a DJI store order?

I think there are too many reports of failure here. I had a Phantom three that after flying succesfully for five minutes (on that flight). Dived sideways into a building at speed after a 'return to home' request.

No response to email requests and chat is hopeless... I can't see a cancel option on the store... If the device gets shipped today, then I will give it a go otherwise I am out. I've lost my condifence in DJI.

2016-10-31
Use props
fansa7eabb8f
lvl.3
Flight distance : 892703 ft
  • >>>
United States

I always cancelled through email.  Never had a problem. I think you'd be crazy to cancel based upon these reports.

We've always had early reports on DJI products and ultimately, the products are innovative and simply fantastic.
2016-10-31
Use props
MadMonkey
lvl.2

United States

Send your cancel request to : onlinesales@dji.com . I hear that should work, I haven't tried myself YET.
2016-10-31
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft

You could try sending emails to both [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url] and sales@dji.com. But I believe that those two email accounts of theirs are being hammered with hundreds of complaint emails, even right now. Mostly complaints and questions about when shipments of the Mavic will arive. I wouldn't expect a reply from DJI anytime soon, at least until 3-4 days after you've sent them the email.
Hell. I'm trying to cancel my own order of the Mavic Fly More Combo. Switched to Amazon UK a little while ago.
2016-10-31
Use props
thefurmanuk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15994 ft
United Kingdom

E-mail them, worked fine for me.  Replied with confirmation next morning and I received a refund within 48hrs.
2016-10-31
Use props
mike19
New

United States

thefurmanuk Posted at 2016-10-31 09:56
E-mail them, worked fine for me.  Replied with confirmation next morning and I received a refund wit ...

So far, all I've got back is

'Due to great amount of emails, we may not be able to respond your email very soon.'

The cost of getting my Phantom 3 repaired was not cheap. The symptoms reported for the Mavic are simular to my crash. Since I've had it repaired, I've avoided the return to home function, as recommended by the repairer. Since then I've not had a single failure, but I am very cautous

I couldn't face another episode like that , I'll sit on the fence and re-order when the dust has settled.  There was also the subject of the cable, I'll start another post on that.

2016-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules