S7 Edge Phone Restart Phantom 3 4K
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
user2cb20f99bc
New

Argentina

Hi Everyone, I´m worry about the conection with my mobile. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. The phone in certain moment restarts automatically, this happens to me like 5 times this weekend.

In one of those the phantom was running in low battery and finally crash with the ground but with no visual darmage, just the props get some dirt but also stucks the rotors when is hiting the ground.

The firmware and app is updated to the last available, so idk why happens that. Also I have turned off all the apps and things like bluetooth so my phone only works wth DJI app, Wi-Fi, GPS and SIM Internet. Ohterwise never happens that my phone get restarted mean I´m using. Only when use the Phantom.

And anoter question, is any way to emergency stop the props in case that the done fall to the grund? Is any check that I can make to ensure that the rotors are in good shape?

Best!
2016-11-1
Use props
stuka
Second Officer
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

There is known issue with the Galaxy S7 Edge rebooting. Some incompatibility between DJI Go and the Edge. Litchi however works fine with the Edge.
PUll both sticks to bottom and out to stop rotors. See instructions.
2016-11-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Have you tried other mobile devices which are in DJI recommended list?
You have tried to delete the APP and re-install on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge or not?
Please export the crash log for further evaluation:
You could connect your phone to PC, and check it here: /sdcard/DJI/dji.pilot/LOG/CRASH, you will see the crash file.
Please upload the log file to dorpbox and provide us the link, we will help you analyze the logs.

2016-11-1
Use props
user2cb20f99bc
New

Argentina

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-2 10:23
Have you tried other mobile devices which are in DJI recommended list?
You have tried to delete the  ...

Hello Natalia, on that route only have two folders. Cache and Error_POP_LOG.
2016-11-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

user2cb20f99bc Posted at 2016-11-4 21:07
Hello Natalia, on that route only have two folders. Cache and Error_POP_LOG.

If you tried with other mobile devices, there is no that issue, right?
2016-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules