DJI Mavic Pro
1232 3 2016-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HTvaw4ZZylvJ
New

United States

How come so many people are still waiting for their Mavic Pro drones? DJI clearely has the money for advertising the Mavic on almost every popular site or social media yet they cannot get the drones delivered in time. I have already paid for it a month ago. Did my money just go into their advertisements? Plenty people have spent thousands of dollars. If DJI could just give us specific dates I would be relieved. It doesnt matter if its a week, month or year from now but once they give us dates and deliver on that promise. Ive never ordered something and had this issue. By far the most terrible communication ive ever seen from a company of this size. I have already gotten the messege from DJI saying...

Dear Customers,
We said at our Mavic Pro launch event that we would begin shipping in mid-October. We’ve just passed that, and if you’re wondering where your Mavic Pro is, we’d like to offer an update.
Since unveiling the Mavic Pro, we’ve had amazingly strong global demand. Production is in full swing, and we will be fulfilling orders as fast as we can.
We thank you for your enthusiasm and patience and for being a DJI customer.
Best,
Adam Najberg
Global Director of Communication, DJI

If anyone has any new information as of this month of November, please do share.

Thanks,

Concerned Customer

2016-11-1
Use props
msduncanrolltid
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1669012 ft
United States

Where have you been the past 30 days?   lol
2016-11-1
Use props
trance728
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>

You think you'd read at least one thread in here and realize it's pointless to write all that.
2016-11-1
Use props
70challenger
lvl.3
United States

Adam Najberg
Global Director of Communication, DJI

How do you get this job when communication is something you are terrible at?
2016-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules