Reward 1400€ Standard mavic 1600€ fly combo help
2077 4 2016-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf7d499d6
lvl.1

Spain

Hi there
Becasue the big false shipping dates of dji I've oredered my mavic the 3rd oct, and now it seems is not going to arrive this month I need someone help.

I promise to my son's birthday to get one mavic the 18th nov (his birthday) hi is at hospital....
thanks to Dji all my hopes are gone to the trash. I contact them to check waht we can do and nothing clear, I cancel my order in dji and try to find another place arround the world but it seems all is delayed by Today's announcement
this is why I'm asking to someone is not urgent to him to have one mavic this month I offer to pay extra money 1400€ for standard mavic or 1600€ for a fly more combo.
Need to be new never opened or used.
if someone is interedted please contact my by PM.
thanks a lot for undertand.
2016-11-3
Use props
MavicPro
lvl.2

United States

Sorry to hear about your troubles and predicament but i'm not sure the amount your willing to pay is that much more than the normal price to entice someone to part with their long awaited mavic. Especially seeing as though your son is in hospital and wont be able to fly it anyway? You could always find a company online that do a soft stuffed version to keep him company on the promise that as soon as he's well and free one will be waiting for him at home. Good luck and we all hope your son a full and speedy recovery.     
2016-11-3
Use props
70challenger
lvl.3
United States

Why dont you get him a cheap indoor one he can fly in the hospital?
2016-11-3
Use props
fansf7d499d6
lvl.1

Spain

thanks a lot yes he is not going to fly inside the hospital, we have a small park in the middle of the hospital we go out to take some fresh air and he can fly there, but anyway I promised him I'll give to him this present. this is why i'm asking if someone not need it urgently I can pay more for the favour.
trust me he will be very happy.
thanks for understand.
2016-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules