Rogue Phantom 3 Standard
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc700db43
lvl.2
Flight distance : 536181 ft
United States

I recently had my quad in for service, it was still a bit nutty... so I calibrated all sensors and re linked the rc... next thing I know it's off on an adventure of its own... until I hit the return to home? Anyone else have a similar problem?
IMG_0086.PNG
2016-11-4
Use props
Makokiller
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1115095 ft
United States

Yeah, this just happened to me about an hour ago. Really weird.
2016-11-4
Use props
Weyland_Yutani
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32323 ft
United Kingdom

I had a similar thing a few days ago, went out for an early morning flight and got 50 meters of the ground and it just took off on it's own. I'm pretty sure I heard it saying "updating home point" just as it took off, then I got a GPS error and it took off, when I look at the telemetry data there is just a straight line between where it was and where it ended up which indicated it had lost GPS between those points, fortunately it sorted itself out and it's been fine since.
2016-11-4
Use props
fansc700db43
lvl.2
Flight distance : 536181 ft
United States

Thanks for the feedback, DJI wants me to send it back in and include the controller. Yet I have already made the argtek mod.. not sure they would be too happy about that.
2016-11-4
Use props
Weyland_Yutani
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32323 ft
United Kingdom

Just looking at my telemetry data and I got Warning:Compass Error. Exit P-GPS Mode just as the issue occurred, I only had 6 satellites locked at the time which might explain what happened. Not sure if that's the same issue you had, but it looks like yours flew a really long way which is scary.
2016-11-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

fansc700db43 Posted at 2016-11-5 12:41
Thanks for the feedback, DJI wants me to send it back in and include the controller. Yet I have alre ...

If you want to know what happened, upload your flight data to Phantomhelp, then come back here and post a link to the result. One of the more experienced members will then look at the data and hopefully provide you with an answer.

2016-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules