3379 3 2016-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wingseast.aol
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108114 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello from a new Mavic Pro owner here. I don't see anything that identifies and describes all the buttons on the Mavic and the controller. I tried a quick test flight and it was soo steady!
Now, I want to turn the controller off but it keeps saying "connecting" after pushing the lit power button on the upper right. Help? ...and how do I download the video I took? Sorry for these beginner questions...but I've been away from DJI for a while. Thanks!

Ray Mara

2016-11-4
Use props
Petroboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

Just spitballin' here but I'm guessing you're not one for reading the manuals?  Try page 3 of the Quick Start guide for the button descriptions and page 31 of the User Manual for operation of the remote controller.
2016-11-4
Use props
wingseast.aol
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108114 ft
  • >>>
United States

Petroboy Posted at 2016-11-4 16:48
Just spitballin' here but I'm guessing you're not one for reading the manuals?  Try page 3 of the Qu ...

Thanks for the much-needed knock in the head there Petroboy. Got the parts diagrams on the Quick Start Guide but i don't even have a user manual. I'll look for it on line.If you could give me a quick how to here...I'd truly appreciate it. Been flying drones for 4 years and RC aircraft/helis for 20 so I guess that makes me a bit of a "demented enthusiast" now in my old age. ;-)

OK, got it on line and downloading the PDF. Strange. I did exactly what they said and it would not do it. Now, as it's 95% charging, I do it and it shut down! Mmmmm.
Thanks again.

2016-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules