39575 14 2016-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mattyD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 164997 ft
  • >>>
United States

What is the default password for Mavic Pro WiFi? I cannot connect at all? When using RC all I get is a white rectangular box that says 'System UI'? See attached screenshot. Never saw that before and have used GO on P3 Pro and P4 with same devices. Can anyone help? I've updated everything and still cannot get any connection to the bird.
DJI_GO_System_UI_msg_with_Mavic[1].png

Screen shot of GO app

Screen shot of GO app
2016-11-4
Use props
Dronez
lvl.3
Flight distance : 61135 ft
United States

The password is under the battery or on the inside of the arm of the Mavic Pro.
2016-11-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello mattyD, here is the manual for your reference.
wifi.png
2016-11-8
Use props
grdi
lvl.1

Austria

cannot connect Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Android 6.0.1 via wifi. Both manuel and QR Code option not successful. Wifi connection with iphone 6 does work.
2016-11-16
Use props
grdi
lvl.1

Austria

@ DJI support: real troubles with wifi flight's
- active Track > I just get flight restriction message and active track stops. But there is no flight restriction. If I use active track with RC same place no problem
- troubles with wifi connection especially with android 6.0.1 samsung galaxy s7 edge. If have got connection once then lost again. WIFI signal very bad. Distance about 10-15 m it shows poor wifi connection.
Totally free area no interferences present
- same problems according flight restriction and poor wifi connection with iphone 6

just for information: both of my phones work very well with yuneec breeze.

I am very disappointed , also because of no reply!!
2016-11-19
Use props
fiez3eEksjdC
New

United States

I just got my DJ I Mavic in the mail last week. I tried over and over again and I can't connect with the Mavic, when I go to put in the password it says no Internet connection. Has  anybody else had this issue?
2016-11-23
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

fiez3eEksjdC Posted at 2016-11-23 23:51
I just got my DJ I Mavic in the mail last week. I tried over and over again and I can't connect wit ...

Are you connected to the Drone it self? Is it your phone that says no Internet connection? On IOS there is a message similar to yours but that is because the drone is not a router. i.e. no Internet
2016-11-23
Use props
Tomby
New
Flight distance : 1400312 ft
Greece

I try to connect with the password and my 6s plus respond like the password is wrong. Any ideas?
2017-1-25
Use props
Gusmtb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 35249 ft
United Kingdom

Just tried getting the Mavic on wifi flight, comes up as the others, no internet connection (which is obvious, phone is connected to drone instead), but even though it's connected to the drone I still cannot get the mavic to work in wifi mode.   It did briefly show through the camera and that's all, it then disconnected straight away.

Shame because it would be a useful thing to have on day trips where the extra bulk of the controller isn't needed or wanted. :-(
2017-1-29
Use props
fansa4747ea3
New

Canada

I cannot connect via wifi to my mavics with my s7 edge phone or my s2 tablet.and they both worked with my bebop.what is the deal? It just says "authentication error occurred"
2017-6-25
Use props
mattyD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 164997 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansa4747ea3 Posted at 2017-6-25 21:06
I cannot connect via wifi to my mavics with my s7 edge phone or my s2 tablet.and they both worked with my bebop.what is the deal? It just says "authentication error occurred"

After 8 years of DJI's 'challenges' I've decided to move on. Cameras are well built, no doubt. But DJI offers little to no support, now DJI is the party that actually owns all their products - if you read fine print tells you right there that they capture and upload all data to their servers in China. That's why they brick your drone if you don'r agree to sign-in to a DJI account before flying. It's ridicules. I've been selling off all my DJI stuff and starting to just do my own builds. In my opinion it's only a short time before DJI adds even more restrictions to what they've recently already done. Not to mention the crappy GO app that is constantly in need of patches or updates. Even to other large Companies, Yuneec, Walkera, et. al. don't do this. And their firmware is solid - compare how many updates GO app has had to either of the afore mentioned. like 100/1, that's just crazy. Anyway, just my opinion. As of 2015 I truly believe buying DJI drone is a bad idea and a losing proposition (I've owned every Phantom ever sold). The drones are marked to perform at a certain standard and rarely ever do; that, along with DJI now basically owning everything they sell due to the propitiatory apps, firmware and DJI account required to fly - I just can't see spending that kind of money only to rent something. DIY is the way to go.
2017-7-27
Use props
eyeloveteeth
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1015397 ft
  • >>>
United States

am i missing something? what is the point of using WiFi on the drone?
2017-7-27
Use props
djiuser_K6W99Ar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 217 ft
Mexico

Same problem here! come on guys !!! what is this thing??? I cannot connect with my Samsung Galaxy S6, it always says incorrect password for the WIFI
2017-11-2
Use props
djiuser_K6W99Ar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 217 ft
Mexico

djiuser_K6W99Ar Posted at 2017-11-2 15:19
Same problem here! come on guys !!! what is this thing??? I cannot connect with my Samsung Galaxy S6, it always says incorrect password for the WIFI

OK, my bad sorry, the font under the battery is a bit confusing I was using "b" instead of "6", I recommend to read the password from computer using DJI Assistant
2017-11-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

mattyD Posted at 2017-7-27 11:00
After 8 years of DJI's 'challenges' I've decided to move on. Cameras are well built, no doubt. But DJI offers little to no support, now DJI is the party that actually owns all their products - if you read fine print tells you right there that they capture and upload all data to their servers in China. That's why they brick your drone if you don'r agree to sign-in to a DJI account before flying. It's ridicules. I've been selling off all my DJI stuff and starting to just do my own builds. In my opinion it's only a short time before DJI adds even more restrictions to what they've recently already done. Not to mention the crappy GO app that is constantly in need of patches or updates. Even to other large Companies, Yuneec, Walkera, et. al. don't do this. And their firmware is solid - compare how many updates GO app has had to either of the afore mentioned. like 100/1, that's just crazy. Anyway, just my opinion. As of 2015 I truly believe buying DJI drone is a bad idea and a losing proposition (I've owned every Phantom ever sold). The drones are marked to perform at a certain standard and rarely ever do; that, along with DJI now basically owning everything they sell due to the propitiatory apps, firmware and DJI account required to fly - I just can't see spending that kind of money only to rent something. DIY is the way to go.

They don’t capture and upload all your data to their servers , you have the option to upload your flying data by syncing in your app, nobody has to do this.

It seems strange that your on here ranting telling us you are getting out of your dji products yet your looking for information on how to work them. The irony of it.
2017-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules