First Drone, First Video, Any Suggestions?
865 8 2016-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf194d37b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 168409 ft

Well, I am new to the drone world. I have always wanted to get a drone but I never really had the chance to. This summer I went on vacation in Hawaii and bought a gopro hero 5. I was set on getting a Karma, then I saw the mavic. I pre-ordered one but saw all the issues and I feel like the Phantoms camera was better than the Mavic and I want it more for videography than convenience. So I cancelled my order for the Mavic and got the Phantom 4. It's my first drone and I have flown it a couple times in my yard and in a football field but haven't really taken it out yet, until today that is =).

I took it out to a town near me and went through 2 batterys. I put the footage together and edited it. I use Adobe Premiere and shot in 4k/30, DLOG. I put the video together on youtube, Curious to know what ya all think. Just remember, it's my first time and I am open to any suggestions and critique.

2016-11-4
Use props
Pauldw100
lvl.3
Flight distance : 259413 ft
Australia

Thumbs up from me, very good indeed!!
2016-11-4
Use props
Wingsy
lvl.2

United States

No suggestions. That's a fine piece of work.
2016-11-4
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I like that, very nice, you got a good day for it
2016-11-5
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha fans,

You appear to have made a good choice getting the Phantom 4.  You work well with it.  That was a very good video.  You had all the right movements and did them well.  Good music to.  Look into the settings and flight options as they allow some interesting paths and flight characteristics.  You met that challenge very well.  There are many more out there and you are ready for them.

I look forward to more of your work.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-11-5
Use props
fansf194d37b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 168409 ft

Thank you all for your kind words, Very much appreciated. I look forward to learning with my P4 and making more videos, I'll make sure to post them when I do!
2016-11-5
Use props
spalding1968
lvl.2
Flight distance : 315584 ft
United Kingdom

Really nice work.
2016-11-5
Use props
MJLSTUDIOS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wonderful! What a way to start out....looking forward to the next one you produce!
2016-11-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Great video! Thank you for sharing.
2016-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules