Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
i'm getting in line!
1262 10 2016-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vertical.Creati
lvl.3
United States

Purchased an Osmo+ back in September... but waited 'till the end of October to receive it.  Which means my DGI credits just became available today...  The good news is that I purchased my Osmo when they had the "Lucky Monday Promotion" and I wound up getting the full purchase price of my Osmo and accessories as a DJI credit.  Initially I thought I would be grabbing a Phantom, but the Mavic was unveiled just a few days later.  Cant Wait!  I'll gladly wait in line 'till Christmas or even the new year to receive a mavic for what my out of pocket cost was.
2016-11-5
Use props
danieleforyou
lvl.2
Flight distance : 154820 ft
Iceland

Welcome on-board!
2016-11-5
Use props
Vertical.Creati
lvl.3
United States

I think the biggest challenge now will be not to look at my order status everyday.  I'm certainly not counting on seeing anything until late December at the earliest, so I may just try to forget about the order and wait for the shipping notice to surprise me.
2016-11-6
Use props
danieleforyou
lvl.2
Flight distance : 154820 ft
Iceland

Vertical.Creati Posted at 2016-11-6 14:44
I think the biggest challenge now will be not to look at my order status everyday.  I'm certainly  ...

I've ordered min on Oct, 3rd. Hoping to get it for my 2-weeks trip to Iceland (departure Nov, 28th). Now, after the latest DJI update, I think that my Mavic will wait me at home when I'll get back. Sad but true.
2016-11-6
Use props
trance728
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

Vertical.Creati Posted at 2016-11-6 09:44
I think the biggest challenge now will be not to look at my order status everyday.  I'm certainly  ...

That's a great idea and I hope you stick to it  so you don't go crazy. What's the line? The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result, something like that.
2016-11-6
Use props
VoxUltrasonic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 328602 ft
Canada

I am interested to know more about this "Lucky Monday Promotion"... What is that?
2016-11-6
Use props
Vertical.Creati
lvl.3
United States

VoxUltrasonic Posted at 2016-11-6 11:17
I am interested to know more about this "Lucky Monday Promotion"... What is that?

something they did on 9/20.  I have no idea how often they do it, but i'm guessing they had a sales goal to hit and the promotion was set in place to help drive online store sales.  By making a purchase, you had a chance to receive up to 100% of your purchase as a store credit.

I got lucky with the purchase of my Osmo+ and received 100% credit.  Hard to say "NO" to a Mavic fly more package for <$500.
2016-11-6
Use props
Vertical.Creati
lvl.3
United States

confession... I can't help myself.  I check nearly every day to see if there is an update to my shipping.  I'm not pissed that it hasn't happened yet, just excited to get my hands on some new creative tools.
2016-11-16
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

cancelled my 9/30th  order of the mavic bundle for the p4pro, so you just got bumped up at least one spot..
2016-11-16
Use props
Vertical.Creati
lvl.3
United States

marctronixx Posted at 2016-11-17 01:56
cancelled my 9/30th  order of the mavic bundle for the p4pro, so you just got bumped up at least one ...

p4pro is looking like an amazing piece of kit & it's tempting, but the portability of the mavic fits my workflow so much better.  I'm guessing once I get into this game, it's going to be a never ending process of hunting the next great thing in gear.
2016-11-17
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

totally understand your concerns vertical.Creati.

again different strokes for different folks. i am full time in the video production industry and as a new drone user adding this type of footage capture to my repertoire, i must provide the best I can for my clients. i am used to hauling pelican 1650's all over the place so adding 10 minutes to put on some  props that can give me 4k aerial footage is not a big deal.

if i had 7200 dollars (US) to get the I2 that wo9uld be the cats pants! but I am not there yet.. a brotha has to crawl before he walks so the p4pro is it!
2016-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules