7774 14 2016-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
morenopirovano
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6056 ft
Italy

Hi!
My mavic pro has connection issues I'm trying to reload the firmware with Assistant 2 but after the download fails to update neither the controller nor the drone - macbook pro and use USB cables - can you help?

2016-11-6
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

Remove the Assistant 2 and then reload.  See if that helps.  Make sure that you install the program as the Admin and when you open it for the first time do the same.  Are you hearing that the program recognizes the RC and the AC when they are attached?  
2016-11-6
Use props
Barney2k
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Have you tried following one of the tutorials using the DJI Go app to make sure that you're on the right FW?
2016-11-7
Use props
7pGtKjD8I005
lvl.2
Flight distance : 329980 ft
Australia

I had the same problem with my macbook pro,I used my Windows desktop machine instead,and it updated.
2016-11-7
Use props
fans83a8ba52
lvl.1
Flight distance : 541703 ft
United States

I am having the exact same issue.  I have been getting an "inconsistent firmware" message on the DJI app.  Based on this I wanted to refresh the latest firmware on the Mavic and the controller, but it will not update and just sits there.

I am using a Macbook Pro and USB cables.

I had an issue while flying where the controls stopped responding altogether.  I could use RTH but not the controller sticks.

I had to switch the controller off and back on, and almost crashed the drone, but managed to regain control at the last minute.
2016-11-7
Use props
dana5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14354 ft
United States

I had that issue with my P4. The solution was to downgrade the firmware to the previous version first, then upgrade to the latest.
2016-11-7
Use props
fans83a8ba52
lvl.1
Flight distance : 541703 ft
United States

dana5 Posted at 2016-11-7 07:32
I had that issue with my P4. The solution was to downgrade the firmware to the previous version firs ...

I have tried downgrading the firmware using the DJI assistant 2 on a Mac, but it won't let me and just sits there.  I don't have a Windows machine so can't try that right now.
2016-11-7
Use props
Cody01
New

United States

Tahoe Ed Posted at 2016-11-7 05:16
Remove the Assistant 2 and then reload.  See if that helps.  Make sure that you install the program as the Admin and when you open it for the first time do the same.  Are you hearing that the program recognizes the RC and the AC when they are attached?

I have downloaded assistant 2, three times. It gets to the login but won't let me type my info. I have unlocked my Mac, but can't get past login for assistant 2. Any thoughts?
2016-12-9
Use props
Cody01
New

United States

Mavic will not decend, and in fact continually gains altitude. I did the update through the DJI 4 app, but I don't think it helped. Trying to open Assistant 2, but it won't let me type anything when I get to the login window. Yes I have unlocked my Mac and approved the download. Any thoughts? It's a great drone but kinda useless if you can't control the height.
2016-12-9
Use props
Cody01
New

United States

Cody01 Posted at 2016-12-10 02:49
I have downloaded assistant 2, three times. It gets to the login but won't let me type my info. I have unlocked my Mac, but can't get past login for assistant 2. Any thoughts?

I'll try removing and reloading assistant 2. it never got past the log-in window, so I don't know about it recognizing RC. I am admin and only one on this computer.
2016-12-12
Use props
Cody01
New

United States

Cody01 Posted at 2016-12-13 00:57
I'll try removing and reloading assistant 2. it never got past the log-in window, so I don't know about it recognizing RC. I am admin and only one on this computer.

ok I just deleted and downloaded DJI Assistant 2 again, making sure to unlock my iMac and approve the download with full access. Same issue, once I get to the log-in window, it won't let me type my info. Bummer.
2016-12-12
Use props
Wngan
New
United States

Tahoe Ed Posted at 2016-11-6 13:16

yes it dose recognize. and try on my pc the error message is 0x020106
any idea?
2017-4-24
Use props
Wngan
New
United States

I think I find the solution, use the DJI assistant 2 downgrade to the earliest version. than upgrade to the latest version. And it work.
2017-4-24
Use props
Wngan
New
United States

I think its work, but it come out still fail........I really have no idea what to do now.
2017-4-24
Use props
morenopirovano
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6056 ft
Italy

Sorry for the huge delay! I resolved my Issue with a little help of our Technical team. Unfortunately, now I'm in trouble with the bad "Overload Gimball" Issue... instead all is OK regarding this Thread. Cheers.
2017-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules