Alarm beeping on controller: makes me look like suspicious idiot!
1105 4 2016-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans784c0784
lvl.1
Thailand

Hi my controller is making a very loud beeping noise. I look like some kind of idiot when i fly my drone. what is it? it says safe to fly and flys fine. their is a red circle with with i line through says firmware update required: but it not convent for me to bata test your software at the moment. How do i turn this off? it go off after about 10 minutes but by that time i am pissed off! I thinking of returning it to apple store and going gopro: I dont like looking like a suspicious fool! thanks

2016-11-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know what the LED status on the remote when it beeps? moving the sticks or calibrating it makes no sense?
There is a newer firmware for the remote, that is a reminder after you connect them, you could ignore the message if you do not want to upgrade it now.
Would you please upload a short video for us about that? thanks.
2016-11-7
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The firmware update message has nothing to do with the beeping.
And if you think you'll get a quality drone from Gopro, you haven't read any reviews.
Here's one to start with: http://www.wetalkuav.com/gopro-karma-vs-dji-mavic-drone/
2016-11-7
Use props
fans784c0784
lvl.1
Thailand

got it fixed: joy stick recalibration needed: stopped now just had bad experiences with upgrading firmware before. now if i could get shakey phone holder and phone sliding out of phone clamp fixed oh and the imu not creating level horizon fixed. but i can live with those. thank you... oh an ps phamton 5 could we have it waterproof like the iphone apart for that keep up the good work

2016-11-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans784c0784 Posted at 2016-11-8 14:42
got it fixed: joy stick recalibration needed: stopped now just had bad experiences with upgrading  ...

Glad to hear you figured it out.
Enjoy it and please feel free to contact us if any help needed.
2016-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules