Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
This is torture
1097 7 2016-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lepus
lvl.3

Canada

Ok so seriously, this shipping thing is torture, I received my shipping notice...  1 whole week, this thing is torture, I guess it is better to know it is coming, but still a week.  DHL sucks in my area.
2016-11-9
Use props
jvanderhoff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14045 ft
United States

Definitely be thankful that yours is at least shipping. There are plenty of us with no end in sight
2016-11-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Is there a DHL forum, lol jvanderhoff is right think of other guys looking at pending day after day.
2016-11-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

In the meantime while everyone is waiting, it would be expected that everyone knows the Mavic inside and out as they've had plenty of time to learn all they can about it.
Reading the manual cover to cover several times, watching all the tutorial videos, and absorbing everything they can about the Mavic.
So I would hope that when they do arrive there will not be very many questions that the answers are in the manual.
2016-11-9
Use props
fansd18a117d
lvl.2

Italy

mine is arrived yesterday !!! yeah !!!!
2016-11-9
Use props
Lepus
lvl.3

Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-11-10 00:30
Is there a DHL forum, lol jvanderhoff is right think of other guys looking at pending day after day.

I know exactly how they felt.  Best thing to watch is EMAIL not refresh on order status.  That doesn't update right away.
2016-11-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Lepus Posted at 2016-11-9 21:45
I know exactly how they felt.  Best thing to watch is EMAIL not refresh on order status.  That doe ...

Well you should have it soon, enjoy,
Am heading to Budapest and on to Stockholm for a couple of weeks, would have been nice, but on the bright side problems seem to be improving new firmware today, so aircraft hopefully will have less problems before it arrives..
2016-11-9
Use props
Lepus
lvl.3

Canada

Well DJI used DHL, and the damn thing ships through Utah, then has to go through Toronto, then to the east coast.
2016-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules