A Simple question to DJI!
789 4 2016-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
noflyzone69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240361 ft
  • >>>

I have a simple question to you DJI.......

Please tell me why you cant include a simple  body cap with the X5 or a simple lens cap for the Osmo plus??????   Are you really that freaking cheap?  This  really sets wrong with me as much $$$ I have invested in DJI cameras and drones... All other "professional" and respectable camera Companies include  both a body cap and lens cap with all the cameras and lens...

WHY you gotta be so DAM cheap!

I really need to hear why !

2016-11-10
Use props
Ey1990
lvl.2
Hong Kong

what do u mean by body cap??...coz if u r talking about a carrying bag for the osmo pro...i really need that too!! although it comes with a big case but that's so damn heavy n not convenient for daily use!!
2016-11-10
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240361 ft
  • >>>

Body cap is the cap that goes on the body when no lens is attached to protect the sensor from dust and crap. All cameras have them!
2016-11-10
Use props
wysiwyg
lvl.1

Malaysia

+1

This is ridiculously cheap of DJI. Read their response to this at http://forum.dji.com/thread-64691-1-1.html
2016-11-13
Use props
mboh
New

Australia

wysiwyg Posted at 2016-11-13 22:18
+1

This is ridiculously cheap of DJI. Read their response to this at http://forum.dji.com/thread-6 ...

Looks like customer service SUCKS with this company with that kind of response.
I was interested in their osmo mobile and mavic pro....now, i will re-think hard to spend my $$$$$$ with this type of company. What a freakin joke!I've seen so many issues with osmo mobile and their response is very slow and subpar considering the value and market share the company has. From false advertisement to problems with the hardware. Their management really needs to invest more and train more people in their customer service area.
2016-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules