Hello brand new p4 camera gimbal going up and down
683 2 2016-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Les nagel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 413435 ft
United States

Just got on Wednesday 2 days ago did what I thought was all firmware updates walked out of store and had no issues. Flew for the next few hrs with no issues I have 3 batteries   All charged and flew again went home charged over night went back out following morning now issues still charge batteries gain went back out in the middle of no where after my 1st battery ran out I changed to next and got message firmware incompatible and camera started going up and down tried restating everything and no luck changed batteries and still same issue. Came home and now I can't find the firmware update that popped up. I'm new so I don't know how to check to see what Firmware I have on control or aircraft any help please
2016-11-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May i know have you upgraded 3 batteries one by one together with aircraft firmware upgrading?
It only works fine with 1 battery, right?
If there is no message popped up in the APP when you connect them properly, please have a try with the Assistant 2 to upgrade it again.
You could download Assistant 2 through our website: http://www.dji.com/phantom-4/info#downloads
And here is the tutorial for your reference to upgrade it:  
2016-11-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

To check the firmware version, please go to "About" page on the DJI GO APP after all are connected properly, here is the screenshot:
Version.png
2016-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules