How to quickly view your flight video?
627 4 2016-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AnchorageAk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85505 ft
United States

With the Kindle HDX I had I could review the video right after the flight. Just tap and view. I switched to the Ipad Mini II. Now that feature isn't posible. I fly in remote areas, no net. Is there some way to view the video after the flight? When I lost my drone last time, that is how I found it. Finding the drone help prove it wasn't my fault. Is there a screen recorder? Or some way to do it? If not, I may have to go back to the Kindle. Thanks for everyones help. I am becoming a better pilot because of it.

2016-11-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Do you see a tab with an arrow pointing right, below the camera controls?

That would be the access, which usually works for me. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-11-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Your other option would be to access the editor in order to preview the files.
2016-11-11
Use props
AnchorageAk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85505 ft
United States

Thanks DJI-Jamie.

Red. How do you know all this stuff? Where you delivered by a drone, instead of a stork?
2016-11-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

AnchorageAk Posted at 2016-11-11 19:46
Thanks DJI-Jamie.

Red. How do you know all this stuff? Were you delivered by a drone, instead of a ...

Eh, very nice remark, Thanks. I really appreciate that kind thought.;-)
I look for threads that I can help, by sharing information that I already learned over the last 1 1/2 years.

It was with my appreciation, that many others have come before Us, and did the same thing for me, while I was in the early stages of my own, DJI drone learning curve. Now one thing to remember, when the Go app or new firmware has been released, some of those app controls and features have changed, been moved, or even removed. Like the Battery Life in the iOS app, yet they kept it in the Android version. Likewise there are options we iOS Pilots have, that the Android folks are missing.  Not sure why we aren't all in the same playing field and similar plain. (?)I wish they would make them next versions the same, so we can all help one another.

RedHotPoker

2016-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules