1211 4 2016-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
goldyren
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158054 ft
United States

Hi all,

Been spending the last week with this new drone and I have to say how impressed I am with the build quality, look (design), feel, and function of this mavic. It's quite amazing, the amount of technology DJI was able to cram into this fairly small device! Indoor hovering is phenomenal - rock solid when you have the bottom sensors active... Flew it outside and experienced the same solid, predictable, flying and control as expected from a DJI product ( my first drone was the original Phantom and I also have an Inspire 1). Today I tried sport mode and was blown away at how agile and fast! this sucker is! wow! The controller too has a premium feel to it, with rubber grips - feels solid, and has some cool features in addition to the features on the go app within the phone you use..  The camera is also very good! takes sharp photos and video and for being such a small camera it's also a wonder how they were able to achieve such quality of video/ and stills... All I can say is I am quite happy with this thing! I ordered this on Sept 28th non combo and it arrived last Tuesday... Just like many, I waited it out but was anxious to get this thing in my hands

I am sure there are still many of you out there that are still waiting to get your mavic too!- I am certain you won't be disappointed! hang in there! you will be amazed at what a marvel this little beast of a machine the mavic pro is

Enjoy!

Ren

2016-11-12
Use props
Woodwanger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Nice one.....sounds awesome and I also think it's incredible how they got all this technology into such a small package and I can't wait to get mine!,,
2016-11-13
Use props
Crusader
lvl.2

Good to hear another positive feedback, sounds like a blast the Mavic, still eagerly waiting on mine!
2016-11-13
Use props
goldyren
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158054 ft
United States

@ Crusader & Woodwanger- you guys will love this little machine! Totally worth the wait... I can't even find a reason now to take out my inspire1 ! I imagine the inspire has a better camera? and is removable so you can really get professional with better replacement units etc... but the mavic, combined with the obstacle avoidance, follow me features, compact design and that the camera is darn good and produces crisp video and stills, I still find it way more exciting to zip around with the mavic!

Just read the manual entirely before you fly, and when you calibrate the compass make sure the compass indicator for magnetic interference, (in the go app under sensors > compass), is on the far left and in the green zone - if its in the red or yellow zone, just move the drone to another location and try again until the meter is as far left as possible and green- then do the calibration.... I wonder how many users didn't really pay attention to this and calibrated the compasses with lots of magnetic interference? - I can imagine this would cause all sorts of unwanted behavior..

You guys are in for a treat! hang in there!!

Cheers,

Ren
2016-11-13
Use props
NavigatorNL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 700768 ft
Netherlands

Thanks for sharing Goldyren!
2016-11-13
Use props
Advanced