Mavic RC Signal Lost after 20m
925 4 2016-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Narco
lvl.1

Singapore

Hi,

My Mavic was Ok for the past couple of weeks. After I upgrade the firmware yesterday, the RC signal get lost after merely 20 meters range. (Image Signal no issue). I've tried everything I can: restart, change battery, link RC to drone, change handphone, downgrade firmware. None of them works.

RC worked perfectly in the past as I've flied for hundres meters far. Not sure if anyone could advise and help.
2016-11-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Narco, please try to fly in a different open area to see if it's the same or not.
Also, please make sure your antenna in correct orientation.
2016-11-17
Use props
Narco
lvl.1

Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-11-18 15:37
Hi Narco, please try to fly in a different open area to see if it's the same or not.
Also, please ma ...

Hello Mindy,

Yes, we've tried different places, and also tried all possible antenna orientation. Our Phantom flied at the same place with no issue at all. Also I think antenna orientation should not have any differences in distance like 10m - 20m.

2016-11-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Narco Posted at 2016-11-18 16:26
Hello Mindy,

Yes, we've tried different places, and also tried all possible antenna orientation.  ...

Could you please sync your flight records and provide me with your DJI account email and the date it occurred?
I'll help to check it.
2016-11-18
Use props
Narco
lvl.1

Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-11-18 16:47
Could you please sync your flight records and provide me with your DJI account email and the date  ...

Both today(18 Nov) and yesterday(17 Nov) this issue happened on all my Mavic.
2016-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules