Amazon UK orders...
2462 8 2016-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mk1one
lvl.2
Flight distance : 612205 ft
United Kingdom

I was just wondering if anyone that ordered the Mavic Pro from Amazon UK has had it yet?
2016-11-20
Use props
Ange1walk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30305 ft
Austria

No, Amazon will Ship on January, 15, 2017.
2016-11-20
Use props
mk1one
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Ange1walk Posted at 2016-11-20 16:05
No, Amazon will Ship on January, 15, 2017.

That's interesting, the last I spoke to them they told me I would get delivery on Boxing day of all days.
Where did you here that delivery was on the 15th of January?
2016-11-20
Use props
Ange1walk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30305 ft
Austria

mk1one Posted at 2016-11-20 17:09
That's interesting, the last I spoke to them they told me I would get delivery on Boxing day of al ...

If you pre-ordered from Amazon, where the Seller and Shipment is Amazon itself or DJI for that matter, it will be January 2017.

Take a look at this screenshot

MP_Amazon

MP_Amazon
2016-11-20
Use props
mk1one
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Ange1walk Posted at 2016-11-20 16:15
If you pre-ordered from Amazon, where the Seller and Shipment is Amazon itself or DJI for that mat ...

ok, think I need to speak to them again, this is the last email  I had from them. this was sent on the 10/11/16

Your Account
Amazon.co.uk

Message From Customer Service

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received your "DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Drone - Grey " from your order# 2**-74***27-67****6 yet and you were unable to see the estimated delivery date for your order.

As promised, I have contacted our Buying team and inquired them when this item will be available with us.

They have informed us that your item will be dispatched on December 22, 2016 and it will be delivered on December 26, 2016.

We'll send you an e-mail when your order dispatches. You can follow the order's progress in Your Account:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/css/summary/edit.html?orderID=2**-74***27-67****6

I hope that this information has clarified things and please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and for shopping at Amazon.co.uk.

2016-11-20
Use props
rotormasher
lvl.2
Flight distance : 162021 ft
United Kingdom

I ordered one on the 4th November before they stopped showing the estimated delivery dates and now all I get is:
"Not yet dispatched
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

When did you guys placed you orders?
2016-11-20
Use props
enc3phalon
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I ordered the fly more bundle from Amazon UK on the 25th of October. As far as I am aware, I don't think anyone has received the mavic or the fly more bundle from them yet. Personally, I haven't seen anyone mention anything about receiving their order from Amazon UK in this forum.
2016-11-21
Use props
mk1one
lvl.2
United Kingdom

rotormasher Posted at 2016-11-20 21:13
I ordered one on the 4th November before they stopped showing the estimated delivery dates and now a ...

I ordered the fly more package on the 27th of October.

I have been in touch with Amazon again and they are still saying that my order will be dispatched on the 22nd of December and I will get it on the 26th or before.
2016-11-21
Use props
mk1one
lvl.2
United Kingdom

today email from Amazon uk

Hello Mark,

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience and disappointment caused regarding this issue.

Further to your e-mail, I can understand your concern that you need us to confirm you when the item "DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Drone - Grey" from your order #*************** will be delivered to you.

In this situation, I've checked with our product group and I can confirm that the item will be delivered to you on December 26, 2016 without any further delay and extension.

Please be informed that our dispatch team confirmed that your order will be dispatched on December 22, 2016. So the delivery date of December 26, 2016 was just an estimation and your order might be delivered way before the delivery date of December 26, 2016.

Also, I would suggest you not to change any delivery address for your order. Because any changes made to your order will affect the delivery date for the item.

But there is no need to worry about the change of delivery address. Once your order gets dispatched just let us know with the address you wish the parcel to be delivered so that we can contact the carrier and redirect the parcel.

Once again, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

2016-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules