How to switch to Atti mode?
3928 11 2015-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gabriel_rinaldi
lvl.1

United States

I don't know if it's not possible on iOS (0.9.2), or if I'm just having a hard time finding this, but how do I switch to Atti mode?
When I try to switch (using the swith in the controller) I see this message on my screen: "Cannot switch current flight mode, if you need to switch to A/F mode, please open them in MC Settings."

2015-2-8
Use props
roy86au
lvl.3

Australia

In the APP, press the MODE tab in the top left of the screen. Scroll down until you see "Multiple Flight Mode" and make sure that is ON (Off by default).
This will allow the aircraft to use ATTI when using the controller switch.
You'll also see IOC below that, if you want you can enable that too.
2015-2-8
Use props
ranchbroker.me
lvl.1

United States

roy86au Posted at 2015-2-9 10:21
In the APP, press the MODE tab in the top left of the screen. Scroll down until you see "Multiple Fl ...

What is IOC?
And I wish someone would go into more detail about the different modes with how and why to use.
2015-2-9
Use props
T J Gilbert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74659 ft
United States

ranchbroker.me Posted at 2015-2-9 22:06
What is IOC?
And I wish someone would go into more detail about the different modes with how and w ...

IOC is explained in the I1 Manual (pg 59).
It is a pretty common DJI feature, so the I1 explanation may be a little brief for a newcomer.
If you go to the DJI website, there is a better explanation in the NazaM or A1 flight controller manuals.

IOC.png
2015-2-9
Use props
daninperth
lvl.3

United States

ranchbroker.me Posted at 2015-2-9 22:06
What is IOC?
And I wish someone would go into more detail about the different modes with how and w ...

Ranchbroker,

The flight modes are P, A and F as you already know.
IOC is Intelligent Orientation Control. It works in F mode.  The Orientation pertains to three functions within the mode -- Course Lock, Home Lock and hopefully soon-to-be useable Point of Interest -- that influence, among other things, how the aircraft orients itself to the Home Point and eventually to a Point of Interest.

You can find details for this in the PDF Manual under the Flight Mode section and also in the Appendix.

Dan

Edit:  As a helpful person below pointed out, Home Lock is also hopefully soon to be released.
2015-2-9
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

There's "Fly away Mode " as well

I personally am a bit nervous about letting the leash go and flying without my L plates on just yet.
But would be nice for a little clarification here.
2015-2-9
Use props
daninperth
lvl.3

United States

Captain Obvious Posted at 2015-2-9 22:34
There's "Fly away Mode " as well  

I personally am a bit nervous about letting the leash go and f ...

Aussie humor is always appreciated   I'm still waiting for you to try A mode in the Freo Doctor to test your speed capabilities

2015-2-9
Use props
gabriel_rinaldi
lvl.1

United States

roy86au Posted at 2015-2-9 10:21
In the APP, press the MODE tab in the top left of the screen. Scroll down until you see "Multiple Fl ...

Do you see that on the iPad? Or is that in the Android app?
2015-2-9
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

gabriel_rinaldi Posted at 2015-2-10 13:30
Do you see that on the iPad? Or is that in the Android app?

Open dji pilot app hit camera mode and go to left top of screen for options
2015-2-9
Use props
gabriel_rinaldi
lvl.1

United States

Colonel Angus Posted at 2015-2-10 13:33
Open dji pilot app hit camera mode and go to left top of screen for options

Right under my nose! Thanks
2015-2-9
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

daninperth Posted at 2015-2-9 22:33
Ranchbroker,

The flight modes are P, A and F as you already know.

I was informed by the Chat line that the Home Lock isnt active at the minute in the current release so only the IOC Course Lock can be selected together with the Atti and GPS modes.
2015-2-10
Use props
daninperth
lvl.3

United States

GB44 Posted at 2015-2-10 17:45
I was informed by the Chat line that the Home Lock isnt active at the minute in the current release ...

Hi GB,

You are correct.  That would explain those two empty squares that you see when you select F mode.  Wonder if it will come when the POI function comes to us.
2015-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules