Customer service feedback.
1973 11 2016-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BarrettF77
lvl.2
Flight distance : 565459 ft
United States

I called your 800 number after issues with the dust and firmware, loose propellers, etc and requested after getting a drone without a dusty lenses or blurry cam new propellers and see what could be done for resolution.  This is my first purchase (and not a small one) with DJI and was told I would receive a call back.  I'm really trying to be fair and give your company a chance, but am about to my limit.   If you can reach out to me I would be appreciative as I've had 3 customer service interactions to date and I each time have gotten off the phone feeling underwhelmed and without solution identified.  Thanks in advance.
2016-11-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please clarify which number you had called?Did it happen to generate a ticket number or case number for you?
Please provide me with the number you used to contact us. I'll help to look into it.
2016-11-21
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-11-21 19:50
Could you please clarify which number you had called?Did it happen to generate a ticket number or ca ...

Hi Mindy.  I've spoken with two supervisors and both advised the same that my issue would need to be escalated to China.  I've had no luck through email so phone and this forum have been my two avenues.   Out of respect and not make this a public matter given this is a forum, can you PM me?
2016-11-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

BarrettF77 Posted at 2016-12-1 10:00
Hi Mindy.  I've spoken with two supervisors and both advised the same that my issue would need to  ...

Sorry, we cannot PM you.
Is the email address you used to contact us the same as your forum email account?
And which number you had called to contact us?
2016-11-30
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
United States

Yes, it's the same email and I've called using the number listed on your webpage.  If you can email me then I'd appreciate it.
2016-12-1
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
United States

Hi Mindy, how would you like me to proceed. ?
2016-12-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

BarrettF77 Posted at 2016-12-2 09:20
Hi Mindy, how would you like me to proceed. ?

We've escalated you case, and provided a replacement for you.
Would you please provide us more details for the problem you are faced with?
2016-12-1
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
United States

I discussed at length  with supervisors about DJI providing a case or battery due to the numerous issues I've had from past and current mavics.  I was advised this should be an option but unable to do anything. Only China.
2016-12-1
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
United States

When you say it's escalated, is my most recent post included in this and does that include someone from the corp office reaching out?
2016-12-3
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
United States

Do you mind responding to my question?
2016-12-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

BarrettF77 Posted at 2016-12-5 20:50
Do you mind responding to my question?

The package has been shipped and will be delivered today.
Please click "Reply" here so that we can get a remind and will reply you soon.
2016-12-6
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
United States

I'm having issues with UPS because they will not leave the package even though I sign the form that was requested.  It's a $10 part in what I assume is a small package.   

Additionally, will DJI be providing anything such as a bag or battery given the many issues I've had with this product.  No one will respond to this question.  
2016-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules