Rise 4K - Mavic Pro
734 2 2016-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CaptumLux
lvl.2

United States

Spent the entire weekend putting the Mavic in its home and so far she is performing extremely well! Controller, gimbal, RTH all behaving as they should. The only minor issue that I see so far (asside from unusable 1080 footage) is that I can imagine going through some RC USB cables as they have a tendency to get torn up if you are not careful. Hopefully they are available soon.
Performs better than expected in low light and I was rather pleased with how all the sunrise/sunset shots turned out. Definitely going to be picking up some ND filters for brighter days though. The 23.976 fps of the Cine 4K results in some flicker at the higher shutter speeds.

Held a pretty solid hover even in wind, though I did notice it drift slightly a couple of times. Relly wasn't an issue for me though.

This is my first real drone, but the Mavic is extremely easy to operate so I was still able to get some pretty sweet shots (biased opion of course).

2016-11-21
Use props
AdwokatDiabla
lvl.1

United States

this is nice video, what software did you use to create this movie ? and how did you sync that footage with music ? great job !
2016-11-21
Use props
CaptumLux
lvl.2

United States

AdwokatDiabla Posted at 2016-11-21 14:14
this is nice video, what software did you use to create this movie ? and how did you sync that foota ...

Thank you! Cut and graded in Premiere Pro. Pulled the shot selects, laid down the track, cut to the music and then graded with Lumetri.
2016-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules