My motors just not running
674 8 2015-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
christoperbrian
New

Indonesia

Hi guys , I just assembled my phantom 2 vision + "it's still brand new".  After I finish assembling and all that, I went for a fly test. The motors just wont work, The lights were all green. I upgraded and calibrated evrything, but the motors its still not spinning. Please guys help , Im desperate!!
2015-2-9
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

How are you attempting to start the motors?
2015-2-9
Use props
christoperbrian
New

Indonesia

Play around with remote, only the cameras move
2015-2-9
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

christoperbrian Posted at 2015-2-10 01:58
Play around with remote, only the cameras move

To start the motors, it is described in the manual.  Read it before you go flying, or you might be a statistic fly away number.
2015-2-9
Use props
christoperbrian
New

Indonesia

i saw your conversation in the other forum, I kinda followed it , but it's still not working
2015-2-9
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

christoperbrian Posted at 2015-2-10 02:02
i saw your conversation in the other forum, I kinda followed it , but it's still not working

Move both sticks down and to the middle,  DO NOT start the motors inside with the props on.  I seriously suggest reading the manual.  There is a wealth of information there that you need to know before flying.  Also read the quick start guide.
2015-2-9
Use props
christoperbrian
New

Indonesia

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-2-10 02:00
To start the motors, it is described in the manual.  Read it before you go flying, or you might be ...

OWWW Yeaa..... Thx alot , I missed that section. Appreciate it
2015-2-9
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

christoperbrian Posted at 2015-2-10 02:09

Read ALL you can BEFORE you fly and understand it.  
2015-2-9
Use props
rod
Second Officer

New Zealand

christoperbrian Posted at 2015-2-10 02:09

Chris, you clearly are very new to the phantom.  It is a complex piece of kit and you must understand the rudiments of flight setup and control.  

I don't know whether you are aware, but there is a comprehensive manual to be downloaded on the dji web site.  Read this from cover to cover then come back here regularly for any clarification on stuff you don't understand.  But please put the effort in to read the manual it will save you a lot of grief!
Cheers and welcome to the machine!
Rod
2015-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules