Problem with two engines spinning....
769 2 2016-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5768f03d
New

United States

Hi. I have DJI Phantom 2. I love it. Recently I try to fly my "old" Phantom 2, I noticed, that two engines spins much slowwer, or spin and stop. Phantom was not able to take off. I changed battery, I updated the software - same thing.
Last time I used it few months back, there was no problems. I landed gently as always.
What had happened to it?
I bought new "non DJI" battery, and that was the time when I discovered the problem. When I plugged DJI battery - problem stayed.
How to fix it? How much it would cost?
Help!

2016-11-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'd suggest you to send it in for fixing. By the way, it's not recommended to use "non-DJI" battery.
Please send an e-mail to support@dji.com with the following info, the subject should be " Forum support" . We'll help you create a case.
Case illustration:
Full name:
Email address:
Phone number:
Shipping Address:
Zip Code:
Forum link for your case:
2016-11-27
Use props
fansc8f72491
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-11-28 14:29
I'd suggest you to send it in for fixing. By the way, it's not recommended to use "non-DJI" battery. ...

I.ve had a problem with 2 motors  (1cw & 1ccw)  thats clockwise and counter clockwise.   The motors would just jerk when I applied throttle.
I had burnt out the control boards ... just a landing and the copter tipped on it's side allowing the propellers to touch the ground.
I ordered 2 new motors and 2 control boards and repaired them myself    Works like a charm  ( also have spare motors)  any handy person who has skills to take the copter apart and soldering skills can fix for you.
Phil
2016-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules