follow focus aperture issue
1108 2 2016-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aerofilms
lvl.2
France

Hi DJI,

Could you please deliver correct products witch work ???

When we use Follow Focus on Osmo X5R in MANUAL MODE, when we want to focus, aperture change to maximum (we preset are good and aperture is on off in FF parameters), it is unusable, as usual.

I saw an update for follow focus, i did it (it's written that this update save this problem) and nothing change, the problem is still here.

Could you please do something without delay, because when we see the price of all (FF, Osmo, X5R, etc), it is intolerable to see such bugs, all materiel is impossible to use.

As usual i would like to say.

Regards,
2016-11-29
Use props
Aerofilms
lvl.2
France

Osmo is also kiiling alone when i switch it on. It starts to start and suddenly, it shutsdown alone, many times, without apprent reason.
I tryed to check firmware version, (settings > about), there is a blank instead of version. Impossible to know if it is the last version. I tryed to update Osmo RAW (exactly as written on manual), nothing happened !

All problems are still here and i still can't know version of the firmware.

It's incredible that a big company like DJI is not able to deliver working products, there are bugs everywhere, all the time.

After an update, you come to work and suddenly, something new is wrong and you have big problems to work !

Why testers and developpers can't do their job correctly ?????

Please do something, and quickly.

2016-11-29
Use props
Aerofilms
lvl.2
France

2016-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules