DJI not cancelling my order
926 11 2016-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Camolin
lvl.2
Germany

Hi,

I ordered a P3A and cancelled it only hours later. Sadly DJI does not cancel my order and even refuses to do so when chatting with CS.

I wrote 4 mails to onlinesales. 0 response.
I opened a paypal dispute. 0 response.
I chatted with CS, which resulted in pushing back my order to step 2. Some hours later it was back on 4 (shipping).

Today i contacted CS chat again and in a painly slow process I got told to "please keep this order. otherwise, there are shipping costs will deduct from refunding".

I haven't got a tracking ID on my order yet and since I cancelled right after ordering, I cannot understand why DJI would stall this process.

... Other than they need the money for this cash cow so badly.

Could a moderator please help me on this problem? This is my last try to sort this out without letting my CC provider deal with it.

Thanks

2016-11-29
Use props
shawn_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

Call your credit card tell them what happened, clearly DJI is not going to fix it. It'll be shipped before they reply then it'll be a big deal to send back.
2016-11-29
Use props
fans40c3d707
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1607267 ft
Spain

on the store website it says this,

1. Refund policy
1) Within 7 calendar days of delivery if the product has no manufacturing defect, has not been activated and is still in new or like-new condition.
2). Within 7 calendar days of delivery if the product has a manufacturing defect.
2016-11-29
Use props
Ethanflux
lvl.2
Flight distance : 450190 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had the same problem.  Cancelled about 1 hour after ordering.  It shipped anyway.  DJI customer service informed me to refuse the package and once they receive it back they will refund.  I waited until they received it back and then opened a PayPal dispute to get a promptly response from DJI.  It was refunded shortly thereafter.  
2016-11-29
Use props
Camolin
lvl.2
Germany

This is just a joke in my eyes. As if I did not make it clear enough that I do not want this order. Maybe they think I will reconsider while they don't answer my requests?

Why they do this with a consumer product for 900$ is beyond my understanding.
2016-11-29
Use props
EZTropical
lvl.2
Flight distance : 303734 ft
U.S. Virgin Islands

YOU TALK AS IF SOME SHADY PEOPLE ARE SITTING IN A DARK ROOM SALIVATING AT THE IDEA OF CHEATING YOU !  COME ON !!  THIS IS JUST A BREAKDOWN IN COMMUNICATION, AND UNFORTUNATELY YOU are not getting what you want to happen NOW !!   Figure out who to talk to, I am sure it will get resolved.  Just my thoughts.  It is a new world, hard to communicate from around the world with people .  Benefits of Globalization has it's down side.
2016-11-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Camolin, may I know your order number? we'll help you check the status.
Besides, what's your ticket number? you sent e-mails via the same e-mail address when ordered, right?
2016-11-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Ethanflux Posted at 2016-11-30 00:10
I had the same problem.  Cancelled about 1 hour after ordering.  It shipped anyway.  DJI customer se ...

Ethanflux, may I have your order number please? we'll help you escalate it.
2016-11-29
Use props
Camolin
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-30 07:08
Camolin, may I know your order number? we'll help you check the status.
Besides, what's your ticket  ...

order number: 0498128014293

Yes, I used the same email adress.
2016-11-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Camolin Posted at 2016-11-30 16:07
order number: 0498128014293

Yes, I used the same email adress.

Camolin, we've double checked this case, the order has already been shipped out when you chatted with our online support. But the support has already contacted with the logistic team and cancelled the shipment, and we will cancel the order for you.
2016-11-30
Use props
Camolin
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-30 09:47
Camolin, we've double checked this case, the order has already been shipped out when you chatted w ...

Hi,
thanks, Natalia!

I contacted CS chat only after I had sent 4(!) emails without response over a period of i think 5 days. That is why is has been shipped.

Glad you could still stop the shipment.
2016-11-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

No problem, Camolin
2016-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules