New start up
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marinark
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi Folks

A complete beginer to this , purchased a phantom 3 advanced, I have watched all the start up videos for at least 2 months before purchasing

Anyway I got my purchase today and followed all the step by step instructions to get started only to find the firmware needed updating again I went to youtube and followed the video on how to to this, this is when the trouble started, I downloaded the new firware for the P3A and loaded it onto the SD card and installed it into the drone, removed all the camera protection and installed the battery, turned on the drone the camera done the dance as shown on video and then beebed a few times and then flashing lights and nothing else no more bleebs or flashing Camer LED, and left for over 40 mins and no update succeded message

Any ideas please please  
2016-11-29
Use props
G_RUD
lvl.1

United States

Updates are done completely over the DJI app now a days. No more removing the SD card. What happens when you power everything up and connect the phone?
2016-11-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You download the zip file and extracted then put the bin file into the root of SD card, right?
Would you please format the SD card then upgrade it again?
2016-11-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

G_RUD Posted at 2016-11-29 20:12
Updates are done completely over the DJI app now a days. No more removing the SD card. What happens  ...

Isn't true. That's for the RC updates only? ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules