Lightbridge and GoPro4
1789 7 2015-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mtahat
lvl.1

Jordan

Hi,

I used the lightbridge with the GoPro 4 via the HDMI cable, and everything had gone fine until I suddenly lost the connection while flying, and the Phantom 2 returned home. Now I have a solid red light when connecting the HDMI cable with the GoPro 4. I connected another camera via the AV signal, at it transmitted correctly.

Do anybody know what has gone wrong?

Regards,

2015-2-10
Use props
DJI-Jackson
lvl.3
Flight distance : 51243 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi,mtahat.
Please make sure GoPro 4 should be set as following picture . And if it was set and no videos either , please change another HDMI cable.

screenshot

screenshot
2015-2-11
Use props
mtahat
lvl.1

Jordan

DJI-Jackson Posted at 2015-2-11 18:26
Hi,mtahat.
Please make sure GoPro 4 should be set as following picture . And if it was set and no vi ...

Thanks,

I tried different formats but nothing works, I will try another HDMI cable and let you know what happen.
2015-2-11
Use props
mtahat
lvl.1

Jordan

DJI-Jackson Posted at 2015-2-11 18:26
Hi,mtahat.
Please make sure GoPro 4 should be set as following picture . And if it was set and no vi ...

Thanks,

I tried different formats but nothing works, I will try another HDMI cable and let you know what happen.
2015-2-11
Use props
ianwood
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5236 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try the new Hero 4 firmware. It should fix output problems for Lightbridge.
2015-2-11
Use props
mtahat
lvl.1

Jordan

ianwood Posted at 2015-2-12 13:07
Try the new Hero 4 firmware. It should fix output problems for Lightbridge.

I did update it, but unfortunately it did not work.
2015-2-12
Use props
Niki
New

Russia

Hello. I have the same problem. The video was gone after the third flight. Tried to upgrade dji lb, but not helped..
2015-2-22
Use props
ianwood
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5236 ft
  • >>>
United States

If both Lightbridge and Hero are up to date you should be getting 480p out of the Hero in the higher resolution modes which will work on the Lightbridge. What still is not working is the OSD output in 480p over HDMI which DJI is looking into and will hopefully fix soon.
2015-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules