A3 and LB2 RC Calibration error
1024 6 2016-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
amana3
lvl.1

India

Hi folks!

I am trying to calibrate the RC of LB2 on my A3, over the DJI Go App. But the damn thing fails to calibrate every time. Any help from anyone who has faced a similar problem? Or is it just how the LB2 is supposed to be??
2016-12-1
Use props
BrooklynDronesN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1340610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same here. Just upgraded. Did you find a solution?
2016-12-15
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You need to downgrade the firmware and reinstall and then input all your settings again in Assistant.

DO NOT calibrate the RC in assistant (you don't need to) or you will get the error message again. Just check for 100% travel of the sticks.
2016-12-15
Use props
BrooklynDronesN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1340610 ft
  • >>>
United States

SkySight Aerial Posted at 2016-12-16 01:59
You need to downgrade the firmware and reinstall and then input all your settings again in Assistant.

DO NOT calibrate the RC in assistant (you don't need to) or you will get the error message again. Just check for 100% travel of the sticks.

That was a huge help! Thanks.
2016-12-16
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You're welcome.
2016-12-16
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So I got the calibration error message again today and could not clear it either by calibration in the Go App or assistant 2 1.6.

So here is the work around.

Downgrade both Air unit and ground unit to the previous version.
You will need to relink the air and ground units.
The stick calibration error will still show (it did in mine) but you can then successfully calibrate the RC using the Assistant 2 and the error message disappears.
Upgrade the ground unit and the calibration error message has gone and the calibration appears to  have stayed correct.
Upgrade the Air unit rebind and you should be OK.
Just check your RC settings and if you are using a slave controller you will need to relink it to the Master.
2016-12-16
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So I got the calibration error message again today and could not clear it either by calibration in the Go App or assistant 2 1.6.

So here is the work around.

Downgrade both Air unit and ground unit to the previous version.
You will need to relink the air and ground units.
The stick calibration error will still show (it did in mine) but you can then successfully calibrate the RC using the Assistant 2 and the error message disappears.
Upgrade the ground unit and the calibration error message has gone and the calibration appears to  have stayed correct.
Upgrade the Air unit rebind and you should be OK.
Just check your RC settings and if you are using a slave controller you will need to relink it to the Master.
2016-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules