Phantom 4 with Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 pro
4023 12 2016-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Agugliastra
New

Italy

Hi everyone, I'm not to be able to connect the Phantom 4 with my Redmi Note 3 Pro (Android 6.01-MIUI 8 global 6.11.24).

I can not figure out if I'm wrong, or some settings is a compatibility problem.
Just connect the radio control to the phone, is proposed to me:
"Use USB connection for:
- Only for recharging
- Transfer files (MTP)
- Transfer Photos (PTP) "
I tried to use all of them but the phantom still does not connect

I tried to connect a HTC One and a Samsung Tablet and they worked properly

I turned on the USB debug, then I made an attempt with usb debug off but nothing has changed...
The problem occurs with both the app DJI GO and the new app DJI GO 4.

Do you have any advice?
Thank you

2016-12-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

When running the APP, you just get " How to connect" instead of "Camera" on the first page, right?
Please try to change some settings on your phone firstly and check the performance again. Unplug the USB cable, then go to settings-->Applications-->Application Manager, choose DJI GO, and set it as default.
Just to clarify, did you install DJI GO 4 on your HTC and Samsung device?
If it persists, please un-install DJI GO 4 to check whether you can connect it properly.
2016-12-1
Use props
Agugliastra
New

Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-1 11:48
When running the APP, you just get " How to connect" instead of "Camera" on the first page, right?
P ...

Thanks for the reply.
On the HTC One i use the dji GO 4, while on the samsung tablet DJI GO (because is an old version of android).

I tried your instructions but does not work.
I am attaching some pictures of my settings maybe the problem is them.
IMAG0154.jpg
Screenshot_2016-12-01-18-11-08-658_com.android.settings.png
Screenshot_2016-12-01-18-16-01-605_com.android.settings.png
Screenshot_2016-12-01-18-16-11-821_com.android.settings.png
2016-12-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Since you can connect it to your HTC and Samsung tablet, that means the remote is fine.
Would you please try to reset your Redmi 3 Pro to check the performance?
2016-12-1
Use props
fans6d1d5104
New
Flight distance : 353048 ft
Indonesia

I just bought Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to use with my Mavic, but its not work... pls help...
2016-12-9
Use props
fans805cfeea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 259226 ft
  • >>>
Russia

fans6d1d5104 Posted at 2016-12-9 18:22
I just bought Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to use with my Mavic, but its not work... pls help...

All is very simple! I'have the same problem too with Phantom 4/Pro and Mavic with a Xiaomi mi Max 16 and Redmi Note 4 - both with 6.0.1. the solution is simple. 1 - you need to enable "testers mode" - in the "about phone" - you need to tap 10 times on a MIUI version, after it you need to eneble "USB debugging". DJI Go And Litchi can not work in the in one workspace. You need to ENABLE second Workspace an to install DJI Go In First and Litchi In second. or vice versa. How convenient. and all will be well. Tested on Mavic and P4 and P4P with Mi Max 16 and RedMi Note 4
2016-12-22
Use props
18Trotter
lvl.2

Netherlands

fans805cfeea Posted at 2016-12-22 11:15
All is very simple! I'have the same problem too with Phantom 4/Pro and Mavic with a Xiaomi mi Max 16 and Redmi Note 4 - both with 6.0.1. the solution is simple. 1 - you need to enable "testers mode" - in the "about phone" - you need to tap 10 times on a MIUI version, after it you need to eneble "USB debugging". DJI Go And Litchi can not work in the in one workspace. You need to ENABLE second Workspace an to install DJI Go In First and Litchi In second. or vice versa. How convenient. and all will be well. Tested on Mavic and P4 and P4P with Mi Max 16 and RedMi Note 4

Hi,

First of all I would like to say I'm new to the forum and greet everybody. Secondly, I'm grateful for everything I could read here from all the contributors in various threads, since I'm sure it will have a beneficial effect in real life experiences with a drone.

Now, I would like to say I do not own the drone yet, but am on the verge of buying the Mavic. I will also need a new phone for the RC and thought about Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. Therefore, it is to me of utmost importance to know beforehand whether this phone will operate smoothly with the Mavic and DJI GO. I read your post with great interest and hope that I could be successful with the Redmi Note 4 although prior to that I kept hearing it was rather a no-go. Still, I would like to ask you to confirm that based on your experiences the phone and the Mavic work together with no problems in various scenarios / modes of operation. If there were any issues please report in details what kind of stuff it was. What are the strong and weak points of this pair ?

thanks in advance and regards
Greg
2016-12-23
Use props
syed hafeez
New
Malaysia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-1 18:48
Please try to change some settings on your phone firstly and check the performance again. Unplug the USB cable, then go to settings-->Applications-->Application Manager, choose DJI GO, and set it as default.
Just to clarify, did you install DJI GO 4 on your HTC and Samsung device?

hey im using xiomi redmi note 4 and had same problem can't connent to the rc
2016-12-27
Use props
syed hafeez
New
Malaysia

fans6d1d5104 Posted at 2016-12-9 18:22

hi do u find any solution for the redmi note 4???
2016-12-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

syed hafeez Posted at 2016-12-27 17:53
hey im using xiomi redmi note 4 and had same problem can't connent to the rc

You installed both DJI GO APP and DJI GO 4 in your device or only one?
May I know what troubleshooting you have done?
2016-12-27
Use props
fans687cedb0
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hi,

I was having the same problem and find solution to run DJI Go app from Second Space.

How to do it? Just create Second Space from Security. Then let Dji Go app run on both Space. Try it.

Thanks
Adri
2017-1-18
Use props
Javier5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68064 ft
Spain

Hello
I have Redmi Note 3 Pro with Miui8  Android 6.0.1 and same problem.
only possible install 1apk for control dron.

Second Space is solution for use two apps
but if i need use 3 or more apps what is solution,
1 mobile for 2 apks?

any solution for use unlimited apps with phantom?

Thanks
2017-3-28
Use props
fans3b8dd2c3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 399984 ft
Germany

Any solution for the xiaomi Note 4? Debugging Mide is enabled but no connection to dji go 4
2017-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules