DJI go won't load on RCA Voyager.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparky12
lvl.1

United States

I'm trying to load the app on my Anndroid 6 tablet but id ssys my device is not compliant with this version. Any ideas? Tia
2016-12-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's not a device that's on the recommended list, so I can't guarantee it's compatibilty. Just to clarify, does your tablet have at lease 2 GB of RAM available? Is the tablet as up to date as it could be?
2016-12-1
Use props
RSW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116736 ft
United States

I don't think RCA Voyager is they way to go. Does it have GPS? Cell service?

Voyager II is on this list but you really should have GPS...

https://www.phantomhelp.com/Tips/18/best-tabletsphones-for-dji-go

2016-12-1
Use props
Sparky12
lvl.1

United States

It's brand new. I just got it last night. I says it's a 1.2 GHz quard core processor, 1 GB DDR of system memory and 16 GB onboard storage memory.
2016-12-1
Use props
RSW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116736 ft
United States

Sparky12 Posted at 2016-12-1 15:54
It's brand new. I just got it last night. I says it's a 1.2 GHz quard core processor, 1 GB DDR of sy ...

Actually, I think you only need GPS for the follow me function which is really not all that useful. Too bad it's not working or I'd be inclined to get one as it looks like a powerful but inexpensive tablet.
2016-12-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Sparky12 Posted at 2016-12-2 07:54
It's brand new. I just got it last night. I says it's a 1.2 GHz quard core processor, 1 GB DDR of sy ...

It seems that it may not have enough processing power to run the app. Is this the 1st gen Voyager or the Voyager II? The 1st gen only has 1 GB of RAM.
2016-12-1
Use props
DINGO DOWN UNDA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3058816 ft
Australia

Im with DJI-Jamie on this one. The quad core side is good.. BUT  not enough RAM. The android system and apps would probably use half of that...so that leaves not enough horsepower under the hood to run the Go App. Cheers mate.  
2016-12-1
Use props
sailinghappysil
lvl.1

United States

Just tried the same tablet...walmart?...Everything seemed ok...a bit slow/laggy but thought it would work until I tried to connect.  No go!  getting returned tomorrow...so much for a $50 tablet working?

On a different note...It is so funny to here someone say 1 gig of ram...not enough...probably correct but my first computer had 48 kb of ram so I still am amazed at gigs and teras etc.  first experience with internet was using a teletype that typed out everything rather than a screen.  The programs we wrote were stored on ticker tape...era inbetween punch cards and floppy drives.
2016-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules