Newbie first flight
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8828ebf6
lvl.1

United States

Awesome!..After watching every tutorial and video on you tube the past week,my Phantom 3 standard was delivered today.Charged it all up and took it to the back yard.I live lakefront and the idea of my first flight over water made me nervous,i went for it after the calibration process off i went.What a fun bird this is.Simple to fly and navigate.Buzzing across the lake was nerve racking but hey,i just had to.Ran it till battery went low thn brought it home and landed manually as smooth as ever..
Hours later i tried my first night flight over the lakd,too nervous to go any longer than 10 minutes then landed her...very enjoyable
2016-12-1
Use props
djordan2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 79291 ft
United States

Boy, you've got a big set of cojones.  I still don't want to fly over water, and you did it on your first flight.  Wow!  But isn't that a great feeling when it comes right back to you and lands.  Remember, if you ever get into trouble and lose orientation, just hit the Return Home Button.  Make sure you set the RTH altitude higher than anything around you.  Have fun!
2016-12-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Good to hear that you're enjoying your aircraft. You may want to be a little more mindful of your battery levels to avoid those mini heart attack moments.
2016-12-1
Use props
FlyingPizza
lvl.1

United States

Yes lots of fun...Thanks
2016-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules