Problems getting set up PLEASE HELP
1797 14 2015-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
the angus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44764 ft
Australia

I am a loyal apple user but i bought a galaxy s tab for the inspire due to the issues with apple please see below

hi I cant get the pilot app to show the vision from camera in inspire 1. I also cant get the new firmware i have put in the sd card in the camera as described to show up in the app as it says it will. I can get the travel mode to change and i can control the gimbal but cant see any vision and it says its disconnected constantly at the top of the app.

It just keeps saying disconnected at the top of the screen i have green lifght on r/c and can control the gimbal with it but no vision and the r/c icon says no coverage.
2015-2-10
Use props
the angus
lvl.1
Australia

Does anyone know a phone number in australia or anywhere i can call??
2015-2-10
Use props
dundee
First Officer
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

same here. Works with my Galaxy but not with my Ipad Air. (Disconnected)
2015-2-10
Use props
Gasman
lvl.1

United States

Same here.  Took forever to just get my controller to finally link up.  Now,  they are connected but still can't  get app to work.  I can also control the gimbal but that's it.  I did the USB debugging and that hasn't helped anything.  Very frustrating.  Thought this thing was out of the box ready.  Disappointing that customer service has been less than helpful as well.  
2015-2-10
Use props
the angus
lvl.1
Australia

dundee Posted at 2015-2-10 22:05
same here. Works with my Galaxy but not with my Ipad Air. (Disconnected)

i cant get it to work with the galaxy!!! Someone pls help!!
2015-2-10
Use props
steve2909
lvl.2

Australia

I had the same problem as you and on the initial set up and had to remove the gimbal a few times to finally get the image up and running on the tablet. One thing I noticed was that the rubber gasket on the bottom of the gimbal was not flat and was a little bit raised. So after flattening the gasket out it worked fine and haven't had a problem since. I suspect it wasn't allowing the connectors to push together correctly or firmly enough. I also cleaned the connectors a bit with a small eraser to ensure they were clean. There are a few threads on here which detail how to make the fit more snugly.
2015-2-10
Use props
the angus
lvl.1
Australia

This is soooooo frustrating. Spoke to a friend with an inspire and he said i have to update firmware but when i put it on the sd card and pop into the gimbal nothing happens in the app!!!! anyone else having this problem???
2015-2-10
Use props
steve2909
lvl.2

Australia

If you want to speak with an authorised DJI dealer in Australia about your problem these guys in Sydney are very helpful and should be able to provide advice over the phone. Good luck.

http://www.riseaboveaerials.com.au/
2015-2-10
Use props
Fencinales
lvl.1

Colombia

the angus Posted at 2015-2-11 10:09
This is soooooo frustrating. Spoke to a friend with an inspire and he said i have to update firmware ...

It happened to me. However the aircraft was actually updating the firmware inspite that the App was not showing it. After 25 min the gimbal stopped making noises and the App signal that firmware was latest version. Having flying with no problems ever since
2015-2-10
Use props
Jorgehlopezc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4957293 ft
Colombia

Fencinales Posted at 2015-2-11 10:41
It happened to me. However the aircraft was actually updating the firmware inspite that the App wa ...

I recomend you install IOS versión in your IPAD AIR. I have one and I´ve flown more than 100 flights perfectly.

http://youtu.be/uWTMO4SLW-s
2015-2-10
Use props
Jorgehlopezc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4957293 ft
Colombia

Fencinales Posted at 2015-2-11 10:41
It happened to me. However the aircraft was actually updating the firmware inspite that the App wa ...

I recomend you install IOS versión in your IPAD AIR. I have one and I´ve flown more than 100 flights perfectly.

http://youtu.be/uWTMO4SLW-s
2015-2-10
Use props
the angus
lvl.1
Australia

Jorgehlopezc Posted at 2015-2-11 11:29
I recomend you install IOS versión in your IPAD AIR. I have one and I´ve flown more than 100 fli ...

Thanks i will try that but the link for the IOS version donesnt work anymore!!! Can anyone tell me where to go to get it???
2015-2-10
Use props
the angus
lvl.1
Australia

the angus Posted at 2015-2-11 15:57
Thanks i will try that but the link for the IOS version donesnt work anymore!!! Can anyone tell me ...

its ok i found a download. I'll try it on ios.
2015-2-11
Use props
the angus
lvl.1
Australia

Ok so i downloaded the IOS version and it worked!!! i have vision and all the telemetry etc!! thank GOD BUT i bought a Samsung because the IOS version is not official and may be dangerous and now i find the samsung doesnt work but the IOS illegal version does work!!!

I cant believe this shit!
2015-2-11
Use props
the angus
lvl.1
Australia

WOOOOHOOOOO the apple app is out!!! but its just my luck now i'm stuck with an android device! i dont care though i'm so glad the ios app is out!!
2015-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules