Phantom 2 Charger HELP
800 5 2015-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
akon-eminem.liv
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi ! I got my phantom 2 vision plus a week ago and long story short i didnt get an charger and my replacement wont get here untill like a month. So i was wondering, is there a way to charge my phantom 2 using a phantom 1 charger or a 12v 3amp wall adapter maybe ? Please i really need help, im leaving for a trip tomorow and all stores are closed, i need some diy solution... Thanks !
2015-2-10
Use props
talk2t_c
lvl.4

France

I can't help, but if you say where you are someone may have one you could borrow.  Just a thought.
2015-2-10
Use props
akon-eminem.liv
lvl.1

Sweden

talk2t_c Posted at 2015-2-11 00:16
I can't help, but if you say where you are someone may have one you could borrow.  Just a thought.

I had that thought to but unfortunately no one i know owns a phantom 2 only the phantom one and fc40.... But thanks anyways !
2015-2-10
Use props
talk2t_c
lvl.4

France

akon-eminem.liv Posted at 2015-2-11 00:40
I had that thought to but unfortunately no one i know owns a phantom 2 only the phantom one and fc ...

You don't have to know them - they may just help.
2015-2-10
Use props
Jamie Hellmich
lvl.4

United States

The Phantom 2 "charger" for smart batteries is not in fact a charger.  It is a 12.6 volt / 4.0 amp DC power source. The charging circuit is built into the battery housing.  Hint, hint.
2015-2-10
Use props
akon-eminem
lvl.1

Sweden

talk2t_c Posted at 2015-2-11 01:15
You don't have to know them - they may just help.

Its fun that you say that, i got offered right before my charger arrived from a stranger a few minutes away to borow her charger for a feew weeks but i sait thanks but no because i had ust spoke to the mail office and they sait it will arrive that same day so it worked out
2015-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules