Inspire 1 Live Feed Lagging.
1580 2 2015-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
haibxuv.yahoo
lvl.1

United States

I am brand new to flying so I don't know much as of now. Please forgive my lack of knowledge. I used the workaround to install the iOS app 0.9.2 onto my iPad 2. The video feed from the camera onto my iPad lags ridiculously, completely unusable. The app is showing full bars with the HD transmission. Am I missing a setting somewhere or is it because the iPad 2 is just that slow. I'm asking you all before buying an Android device or iPad mini and using the same workaround. Wondering if it's my iPad, the iOS app I'm not supposed to be using, or something else. Thanks for your help!
2015-2-10
Use props
JakeLikesStuff
lvl.3

United States

My guess is that it would be that you're using the iPad 2. While a fine tablet for normal use, you want to be using the best tablets available for the fast graphics processing required to reduce lag.

That's just a guess though.
2015-2-10
Use props
ulrick
lvl.1
United States

I had this same problem but I was using an android tablet.  Turns out that if you close all the open apps that are running in the background, that will get rid of nearly all the lag.  I had about 5 apps open on an original Nexus 7, and the lag was about 30 seconds.
2015-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules