4484 14 2016-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Memento Mori
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1550577 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,
I want to adjust the video format settings but the menu button has disappeared from the screen in the DJI Go app, I had set it to 1080 last week and now can't find any way of changing it back.
Any ideas?

2016-12-5
Use props
RustleCrowe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 190 ft
Australia

Can you take a photo?
2016-12-5
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is this the IOS version of DJI Go ? If so then just tap on the camera symbol above the shutter icon on the DJI Go screen. The settings can only be viewed/changed with all connected and powered up (display, RC & Aircraft).
2016-12-5
Use props
Memento Mori
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I have taken some photos but photobucket won't allow me to sign in for some reason.
2016-12-5
Use props
Memento Mori
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Aardvark Posted at 2016-12-5 14:56
Is this the IOS version of DJI Go ? If so then just tap on the camera symbol above the shutter icon on the DJI Go screen. The settings can only be viewed/changed with all connected and powered up (display, RC & Aircraft).

Yes, sorry it is the IOS version of DJI Go.
If I tap the camera symbol above the shutter icon it just changes from video to camera.
If I tap what looks like a slider icon below the shutter and go to the settings there it is not on the list either, It seems to have vanished.
2016-12-5
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Memento Mori Posted at 2016-12-5 15:22
If I tap the camera symbol above the shutter icon it just changes from video to camera.
If I tap what looks like a slider icon below the shutter and go to the settings there it is not on the list either, It seems to have vanished.

Switch to camera or video mode (whichever you want to adjust) Then when you tap the slider there are tabs at the top of the black window that appears. one for Auto/manual, one for camera/video settings, and one for 'other settings' (the cog wheel).
2016-12-5
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Memento Mori Posted at 2016-12-5 07:22

That's the way it is supposed to work now.

Select your camera first: Movie or Still.  THEN do your settings with the sliders for THAT selected camera.  You may need to scroll up and down in the slider section too as it is deep - like to find the SD card's  Format command at the bottom of one of the three selection panes.
2016-12-5
Use props
Memento Mori
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Aardvark Posted at 2016-12-5 15:50
Switch to camera or video mode (whichever you want to adjust) Then when you tap the slider there are tabs at the top of the black window that appears. one for Auto/manual, one for camera/video settings, and one for 'other settings' (the cog wheel).

I've done that a dozen times and couldn't find it, I've just installed version 4 and have now found it.
Thanks very much for your help.
2016-12-5
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Memento Mori Posted at 2016-12-5 16:04
I've done that a dozen times and couldn't find it, I've just installed version 4 and have now found it.
Thanks very much for your help.

Must've been a glitch in your V3. V4 appears to work well, a bit sharper in terms of overall speed. I've not had a chance to flight test it yet. But so far so good.
2016-12-5
Use props
Memento Mori
lvl.2
United Kingdom

fansa84fe8a4 Posted at 2016-12-5 15:59
That's the way it is supposed to work now.

Select your camera first: Movie or Still.  THEN do your settings with the sliders for THAT selected camera.  You may need to scroll up and down in the slider section too as it is deep - like to find the SD card's  Format command at the bottom of one of the three selection panes.

Thank you, It is sorted now, see above.
Thanks for your help.
2016-12-5
Use props
Memento Mori
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Aardvark Posted at 2016-12-5 16:08
Must've been a glitch in your V3. V4 appears to work well, a bit sharper in terms of overall speed. I've not had a chance to flight test it yet. But so far so good.

I've only had the P4 a couple of weeks so this is all new to me.
Expect more questions soon lol.
2016-12-5
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
Second Officer
United States

Only bug in my GO V4 iOS for me is the review screen of prior flights does not open fully.  The controls are blank area at the bottom of that screen.  Two installs and still no luck with the flight review screen.

GO V3 does work though for flight review so I'll stay there for a while.  Dunno.
2016-12-5
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansa84fe8a4 Posted at 2016-12-5 16:46
Only bug in my GO V4 iOS for me is the review screen of prior flights does not open fully.  The controls are blank area at the bottom of that screen.  Two installs and still no luck with the flight review screen.

GO V3 does work though for flight review so I'll stay there for a while.  Dunno.

Which device are you using ?

2016-12-5
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
Second Officer
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2016-12-5 09:47
Which device are you using ?

iOS iPad Air 2 + Cell with current OS version 10.1.1.

Flight playback is bonked in GO 4 for me.  Partial screen loading where bottom third is solid white where the controls are.  I have to hard close the app too as it freezes while there.  Reinstall same thing.

Least Go 3.1.1 works fine for flight review with the P4, aside from the negative altitude matters while flying.  Go 4 is "eh" so maybe next time.

2016-12-5
Use props
djiuser_IfHpLLzymVkE
lvl.1

United States

What body cavity do you keep your head store in.?  You did read the question wright . You did read the part where he states ," there is no camera , video menue on his screen
2022-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules