927 7 2016-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
image23
lvl.1
Flight distance : 256686 ft
Italy

Hello All,

I'm flying with a S900, A2, Lightbridge, BMPCC and 2 Futaba radio's (Drone + Camera).

For the IOC (Intelligent Orientation Control) function I've asigned a 3 position switch on the radio.
In the assitant software I've assigned as described in the manual the switch position as OFF(1) - CL(2)- POI(3).

When flying above a POI, I can't record the POI.

Here is what I do.

Hovering above the POI. Then I flip 3 to 5 times the switch between CL and POI.
If I end this sequence of flipping the switch on the POI setting, nothing happens, I do not see the blue light flashing 20 times. So I can not record the POI.
If I end this sequence of flipping the switch on the OFF setting, nothing happens, I do not see the blue light flashing 20 times. So I can not record the POI.

If I flip the switch to CL, on my screen connected to Lightbridge I will see CL appear in the left up conrner.
If I flip the switch to POI and the drone being more than 5 meter away of the POI, on my screen connected to Lightbridge I will see OFF appear in the left up conrner.

What am I doing wrone?

Any advice would be very much appreciated!

Thank you,

Eugene

2016-12-5
Use props
image23
lvl.1
Italy

No one can give me some tips to solve the problem?
2016-12-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, are all components up to date with the latest firmware? When you attempt POI, do you know how many satellites you have?
2016-12-12
Use props
image23
lvl.1
Italy

Thx Jamie,

Usually I'll have more than 10-12 satellites. Will check tomorrow to see if all components have latest firmware. (last time that I checked was in July 2016).
2016-12-12
Use props
image23
lvl.1
Italy

Just checked. All components are up to date.
See screenshot
2016-12-13
Use props
image23
lvl.1
Italy

And A2 assistant software is 1.9
2016-12-13
Use props
image23
lvl.1
Italy

Hello Jamie,

Today I did another test flight and I tested to reset the homepoint at another location so I could practise for doing circles around the new Home point.
Again just the same thing happens as with the POI. I'm not able to reset the home point.
Home lock works great but only on the original home point (take off location).

Does that ring a bell?
Hope you can help me.

Thx!
2016-12-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

image23 Posted at 2016-12-14 02:42
Hello Jamie,

Today I did another test flight and I tested to reset the homepoint at another location so I could practise for doing circles around the new Home point.

Could you happen to provide a small video of you RC settings in the A2 Assistant and how your endpoint behave when switching to POI?
2016-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules