Why do you delete threads when customers want answers
1306 20 2016-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BarrettF77
lvl.2
Flight distance : 565459 ft
United States

I've requested someone from corporate assist and when asked I've communicated in a clear and patient manner.  But instead, my posts are hidden or deleted.  
Others who post, have had the same happen.  When I've spoken to DJI managers, I hear them being sympathetic and not believing.  So I think it fair to ask why a customer has to resort to selling their drone off and ditching a brand like DJI in order to convey dis satisfaction rather than handle it?   

I'll have reviews up on Amazon, Apple, and other venues shortly where you cannot delete them as I'm sure you will delete this one too.  I'm interested in solving the matter if I can get a simple and complete follow through from your company.  And will be happy to update my reviews as well.  It seems like someone should communicate the current model that is in place is flawed.  

Kind regards.
2016-12-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, we didn't delete your threads. You can enter your home page to check it.
Your package has been shipped.
Could you please elaborate on the issues you're experiencing?
2016-12-6
Use props
NavigatorNL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 700768 ft
Netherlands

That's a clear answer!
2016-12-6
Use props
z4k4tt4ck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535 ft
Australia

Derr dey dun deletien ma fred derrr {:4_177:}
2016-12-6
Use props
NavigatorNL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 700768 ft
Netherlands

Bet you're out of here in a day
2016-12-6
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
United States

Mindy, I've been throug a lot of technical and hardware issues and for the price and availability of these units, I thought it appropriate to ask if DJI corp could make my many bad experiences a better one given the teething pains of this new product.  I asked if I could be provided a battery or travel case at no charge.  I understand this has to go through corporate.  However, I have no feedback when emailing and am ignored.  I won't revisit all the issues as I'm not looking to turn this into anything more than it is.  

Can you assist and is DJI interested in righting my bad service experience?  To use the example you provided above on the propellers, it took 4 phone calls and 3 emails for a 10 dollar part.  Hence why I just returned my first mavic.  Looking to give your company feedback, but I've felt like a paying beta tester.  And I've owned first gen products several times so I make allowances for this.  But my experience has exceeded what even the most patient of people would consider I feel.  Thanks in advance.
2016-12-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

BarrettF77 Posted at 2016-12-6 13:34
Mindy, I've been throug a lot of technical and hardware issues and for the price and availability of these units, I thought it appropriate to ask if DJI corp could make my many bad experiences a better one given the teething pains of this new product.  I asked if I could be provided a battery or travel case at no charge.  I understand this has to go through corporate.  However, I have no feedback when emailing and am ignored.  I won't revisit all the issues as I'm not looking to turn this into anything more than it is.  

Can you assist and is DJI interested in righting my bad service experience?  To use the example you provided above on the propellers, it took 4 phone calls and 3 emails for a 10 dollar part.  Hence why I just returned my first mavic.  Looking to give your company feedback, but I've felt like a paying beta tester.  And I've owned first gen products several times so I make allowances for this.  But my experience has exceeded what even the most patient of people would consider I feel.  Thanks in advance.

Ahh now we are getting to the nitty gritty, your looking for something for your troubles, I'd say mate get to the end of the QU.
2016-12-6
Use props
golden_blunder
lvl.2

Ireland

some of us haven't even had the sniff of opening a box yet, despite waiting since September. I'd also say get in the queue, though fair play for asking. They will ignore you though
2016-12-6
Use props
Chaser720
lvl.3
Flight distance : 400190 ft
Canada

BarrettF77 Posted at 2016-12-6 07:34

You returned your Mavic when you could have made a couple hundred selling to someone else? Ha   You really showed them.
2016-12-6
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
United States

No, I've got it listed on Craigslist if I don't get a response.  And I'm pretty sure they will also say no as up to this point I've experienced some stuff that would make any of you frustrated as well.  Either way, it doesn't hurt to ask and it will say a lot about DJI to me as I've been through 2 of them and had enough issues.  I reached a point I can keep it if they respond and show interest or make someone else's day and this be my last experience with the brand as we are human and companies sometimes make mistakes.  It's how we recover from those or whether we own our mistakes is what I'm looking for.  

What I've experienced hasn't been what anyone would deem acceptable.  Quality control wise or customer service wise.   

2016-12-6
Use props
Sgt_Throatpunch
lvl.2

United States

BarrettF77 Posted at 2016-12-6 10:18
No, I've got it listed on Craigslist if I don't get a response.  And I'm pretty sure they will also say no as up to this point I've experienced some stuff that would make any of you frustrated as well.  Either way, it doesn't hurt to ask and it will say a lot about DJI to me as I've been through 2 of them and had enough issues.  I reached a point I can keep it if they respond and show interest or make someone else's day and this be my last experience with the brand as we are human and companies sometimes make mistakes.  It's how we recover from those or whether we own our mistakes is what I'm looking for.  

What I've experienced hasn't been what anyone would deem acceptable.  Quality control wise or customer service wise.

It was your choice to be an early adopter, so it is a little naive to think there wouldn't be issues that needed to be worked out. Begging for free stuff is ridiculous, and whining about not getting it is even worse.
2016-12-6
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

Lol so your mad because you didn't get a free battery or case? Either sell it, return it or quit crying. You should be happy you at-least got yours lots of people are still waiting.
2016-12-6
Use props
method007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hate to pile on but...  yea you don't deserve anything free.  Welcome to the bleeding edge of technology, where things go wrong.
2016-12-6
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
United States

Glorifying why this has gotten where it has.  Admins on the forum are unable to be Pm'ed.  

All the babies crying on the forum,  about how you've been waiting, suck it up.  I buy a new apple product and that company has it together and handles their business.  Many companies operate this way.  This is my experience with DJI and it wasn't directed at you.  

Mindy, you have my contact information if you so choose to email me or respond.  
2016-12-6
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
United States

Mindy, please advise on how to proceed.   Kind regards.
2016-12-6
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

BarrettF77 Posted at 2016-12-6 20:08
Mindy, please advise on how to proceed.   Kind regards.

So what exactly was wrong with your Mavic (s)? I'm sure someone on here has had the same issue. Maybe someone here can help. Another question. What are you asking for your Mavic, and what is wrong with it?
2016-12-6
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
United States

I don't want to get into the particulars as this was aimed at DJI and not the community.  I ordered from Apple another on November 11 and it is already delivering this Friday.   So for those of you applauding  how well DJI has done, 2 1/2 months in shipping orders for approximately 2 weeks, I feel bad for you.  At least I have a 3rd drone arriving Friday I can make a little off of.  Thanks Mindy for the reply, my reviews are up.  
2016-12-7
Use props
Schwavic
lvl.3

United States

BarrettF77 Posted at 2016-12-6 07:18

So, I'm confused...  Is your Mavic having issues, or not?  If it is, why would you sell it to someone else on Craigslist?  You say there are "a lot of technical and hardware issues" but won't tell us what they are, and are willing to keep it if DJI gives you a free bag and battery?  You've also stated you ordered another one (a third one), which arrives on Friday?

Really, what it comes down to, is that you want to pester this company until they give you free stuff, and threaten them with bad reviews if you don't get your way.
Edit:  Oh, yeah,this thread is where they got everything taken care of you in quick order, but you're still trying to get more out of them.  Looks like the admins here have been incredibly patient with you.
2016-12-7
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
United States

Nope.  First had issues.  Returned after runaround and no fixes and time invested.  

Second was picked up at store when they had availability but had already placed a new online order with Apple.  

Kept the online order with Apple in case second had issues, but after much time on the phone and email, etc I was able to address the software issues and replacement of the two propellers.  Given the time I spent on the phone and terrible support I received from tier one and no reply from Corp during the issues I felt it adequate to ask for something given their tier one reps were not well trained and wasted a lot of my time.  Had I known how this would go beforehand I wouldn't have ever purchased this or waited till they got their bugs ironed out.  

I figured the brand was reputable and took better care of their customers being what I had read   

So I'm going to sell the 3rd unit and that's the background since you're so interested from a very high level.  
2016-12-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

BarrettF77 Posted at 2016-12-7 16:08
Nope.  First had issues.  Returned after runaround and no fixes and time invested.  

Second was picked up at store when they had availability but had already placed a new online order with Apple.  

Discontent, blaming, complaining, self-pity cannot serve as a foundation for a good future, no matter how much effort you make.
2016-12-7
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
United States

That could be said for the lot of people on here whining about shippers by times and credit cards being charged with no product to show for months.  

Good customer service relies upon the foundation of communication with your customer base in a timely fashion and meeting what you promised you could deliver.  DJI hasn't.  
2016-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules