DJI CARE FOR P3 - HELP DJI
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ethanflux
lvl.2
Flight distance : 450190 ft
  • >>>
United States

I placed an order for a P3S from Amazon and returned it because DJI found it to be defective.  I also emailed numerous times in the past couple weeks to get a refund on the DJI Care that I purchased for that aircraft.  I'm not getting a refund or a response from Customer Service.  I already bought a P4 and P4P+ after I returned this.  Need some help getting this refund.

Greg - K0GDI
2016-12-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Grey, you sent e-mail to djicare@dji.com, right?
May I have your e-mail address and will help you deal with the case soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2016-12-7
Use props
Ethanflux
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-7 04:45
Hi Grey, you sent e-mail to , right?
May I have your e-mail address and will help you deal with the case soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Yes I have emailed that address

My email address is g.isringhaus@gmail.com

Thank you.  
2016-12-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Ethanflux Posted at 2016-12-8 01:47
Yes I have emailed that address

My email address is

We checked the dji care e-mail system, and only received one e-mail you've sent today.
We'll help you handle it soon, please feel free to reply the e-mail for any further problems, we'd love to help you.
2016-12-7
Use props
Ethanflux
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-8 11:05
We checked the dji care e-mail system, and only received one e-mail you've sent today.
We'll help you handle it soon, please feel free to reply the e-mail for any further problems, we'd love to help you.

I got an email back and they told me to email DJI Care.  Not very helpful, as I have emailed DJI Care and never hear back from them.  I also provided proof of my refund for the drone from Amazon.  What can we do here?  I just need a refund on my DJI Care that I bought for this drone.  Looking forward to your help.

Greg...
2016-12-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Ethanflux Posted at 2016-12-8 20:37
I got an email back and they told me to email DJI Care.  Not very helpful, as I have emailed DJI Care and never hear back from them.  I also provided proof of my refund for the drone from Amazon.  What can we do here?  I just need a refund on my DJI Care that I bought for this drone.  Looking forward to your help.

Greg...

Just to clarify, how long ago did you email djicare@dji.com?
2016-12-8
Use props
Ethanflux
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-8 11:19
Just to clarify, how long ago did you email ?

It has been about 3 times in two weeks.  And I did finally hear back from them they asked me to provide Amazon proof of return and DJI care agreement #.  After I emailed that proof I received a reply telling meto email DJI Care.  I was confused at that point because that is what I did and who I sent that proof to.  

Anyway, looking forward to resolving this and having fun with my P4 that I already own and also awaiting an exchange on my P4P+ that had a glitch that would not allow it to takeoff.  I also ordered the Mavic Pro, but that won't ship until Jan 15th from Amazon.    I'm patient.  I love DJI products!
2016-12-8
Use props
Ethanflux
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

BUMP..  

Still awaiting help in receiving a refund on this DJI Care Plan.  

Thank you ever so much!

Greg...
2016-12-9
Use props
Ethanflux
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Ethanflux Posted at 2016-12-10 02:09
BUMP..  

Still awaiting help in receiving a refund on this DJI Care Plan.  

Any help here DJI?  It has been 2 weeks and have not heard ANYTHING back.  It is a simple refund for a DJI Care plan on a drone that was returned.
2016-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules