2224 30 2016-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyLowandSlow
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3505518 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anyone get their Mavic batteries to ship?

I ordered two on Oct 30 and was told they should ship before December 6th. Talked to DJI chat and they told me it won't ship today, and they have not idea wehn they will ship.

2016-12-6
Use props
BuzzCut
lvl.4

United States

Alternatively do a store check on Apple.com using your zip.  You may get lucky.
2016-12-6
Use props
Petroboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

Still waiting on one battery and the other accessories I ordered on September 30 from DJI.  At least they sent me the drone.  Also managed to score a battery from Amazon which seems to be hit and miss on a daily basis.
2016-12-6
Use props
teckel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8009 ft
United States

Battery order from October 10th for me.  Shows all 5 circles filled (shipped, order complete) but not shipped.  Contacted DJI and they said it's an error but will be shipped (eventually).  Beginning to wonder...
2016-12-6
Use props
FlyLowandSlow
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

BuzzCut Posted at 2016-12-6 12:47

I've been trying daily, no luck
2016-12-6
Use props
BuzzCut
lvl.4

United States

That's what I do.  Got one last week  No new stock in the last 5 days or so in my local store, but when it hits it's easy to reserve for pick up (especially if you remember your apple ID and password)
2016-12-6
Use props
fansdb9230b2
lvl.1

United States

Order my battery October 10th through amazon. Got tracking number today. Shipped from WA through DHL on December 3rd. Estimate arrival tomorrow
2016-12-6
Use props
fans4d83514d
lvl.2

United States

Ordered from yitamotor on eBay got tracking number yesterday but ordered October 6th I don't know how many he ordered but you make message and ask how long it will take
2016-12-6
Use props
FlyLowandSlow
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

the ones on eBay are over $180, crazy
2016-12-6
Use props
FlyLowandSlow
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I really with DJI could give better estimates of delivery times
2016-12-8
Use props
Chaser720
lvl.3
Flight distance : 400190 ft
Canada

New Egg in stock. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pr ... WD4TA0279-_-Product

I got a shipment notification for mine yesterday that I ordered through DJI on Sept. 29th. I'm seeing a lot of Mavics and accessory activity through New Egg and Apple yesterday/today. My guess is that DJI just got in a shipment of batteries and is starting to push some inventory out the door.  
2016-12-8
Use props
JFXMedia
lvl.2

United States

I got one extra I'm selling for 140 shipped. If anyone's interested. Unopened.
2016-12-8
Use props
Foxglove84
lvl.2
United States

Chaser720 Posted at 2016-12-8 09:28
New Egg in stock. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAAWD4TA0279&cm_re=mavic_batteries-_-9SIAAWD4TA0279-_-Product

I got a shipment notification for mine yesterday that I ordered through DJI on Sept. 29th. I'm seeing a lot of Mavics and accessory activity through New Egg and Apple yesterday/today. My guess is that DJI just got in a shipment of batteries and is starting to push some inventory out the door.

I would be weary and skeptical of this.  It says that the batteries are shipped by "DJI Official Store."  I ordered 10/26/16 directly from DJI and I have had no movement after they confirmed payment.  I've seen at least one thread wherein Newegg had in stock notification, but it turned out that it was still a backorder.  

I hope people who order from Newegg this time have success.  As for me, I have at least four different pending orders with Yitamotors (horrible) through Amazon, Apple, DJI online direct, and Advexure.  It takes too much effort to keep a fifth one in my list of pending orders.

While I'd be glad for people who order at Newegg today to get their batteries, I'd be pissed off at DJI if they can't fulfill my order from 10/26/16, but the "DJI Official Store" can fulfill orders made through Newegg today.  I'm gonna want some explanation for that!
2016-12-8
Use props
MsSea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30344 ft
United States

If anyone is looking for batteries I advise you to order from Newegg or check your local Apple stores. I ordered two batteries from Newegg on 11/27 and received them today 12/8. I also was able to pickup THREE batteries from an Apple store last week.
2016-12-8
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

They currently have 174 in stock on Newegg.
2016-12-8
Use props
JDBull
lvl.4
Flight distance : 917054 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered a battery and charging hub directly from DJI on Oct. 13.  I was hesitant to cancel since I was charged within a day of the order, so I waited. To my surprise I just received shipping notice a few hours ago.  The order has left the FedEx location in Austelle GA at 8:40 US Eastern time.
2016-12-8
Use props
fans4d83514d
lvl.2

United States

Ordered battery from yitamotor on eBay he shipped last Friday and I received today
2016-12-8
Use props
Foxglove84
lvl.2
United States

I ordered batteries from DJI on 10/26/16. I received no notice of shipping, but my DJI account order says shipped. There was no tracking nor delivery company identified. Emailed DJI to ask for an update but still waiting. Not sure what this means.
2016-12-9
Use props
RoryM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 291106 ft
United Kingdom

Currently the dji store says "Shipping: 5-7 business days of payment confirmation".
2016-12-9
Use props
fansb5c52876
lvl.2
Flight distance : 344738 ft
United States

ordered mine from DJI yesterday and got shipped today.
Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 1.16.19 AM.png
2016-12-9
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2064587 ft
Spain

I order my battery on apple store online or check your local apple store they have props and batteries my will be here today I cancel my order with DJI for the battery and props, just order the carry on bag..
2016-12-9
Use props
Whoreable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1775299 ft
United States

Im not sure how but I managed to sneek 2 off Ebay for $110 or less each. This was just a few days ago, in Sync with DJI pushing out 10-5 to 10-16 orders. I think most people were hoping DJI would have them and didnt flood ebay yet
I on the other hand was not going to order again from DJI even though it said In stock 3-5 days....I dont trust there online store till 2018
2016-12-9
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft
United Kingdom

I'm planning on ordering quite a few batteries and charging hubs directly from the DJI Store at a later date, so I do hope that DJI can actually ship those out on-time. That'd be hilarious if someone has to wait around 6 weeks for just one battery to ship, like with the Mavic Pro. In fact, that's probably already been happening.

I'd order the batteries from elsewhere but I don't trust second-hand sellers. They could tamper with it. Need those batteries brand new and sealed.

2016-12-9
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Spain

I just got today my battery and props got them this past wed, all order through apple store online now I am waiting through the DHL courier to bring me the mavic pro carrying case.

IMG_0105.JPG
2016-12-9
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Spain

Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-12-9 19:33
I'm planning on ordering quite a few batteries and charging hubs directly from the DJI Store at a later date, so I do hope that DJI can actually ship those out on-time. That'd be hilarious if someone has to wait around 6 weeks for just one battery to ship, like with the Mavic Pro. In fact, that's probably already been happening.
I'd order the batteries from elsewhere but I don't trust second-hand sellers. They could tamper with it. Need those batteries brand new and sealed.

You could laugh but I order props battery and the mavic bag last month and it was taking for ever to ship and on the 3 week cancel the order and just place the bag and one prop, and when I cancel the first order which was taking forever I said no rush for me with this I will wait for my order of the bag and one set of props since I have place the order with battery and props with the apple store and got the props on wed, today friday got my battery..... When that they saw that I had cancel my first order the immediately process my order with the bag and one set of props in their page. so I am getting that today also.
2016-12-9
Use props
yHS0eU90xE7Q
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2313 ft
United States

Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-12-9 06:33

That IS happening ... I ordered Mavic on 10/01 .. and two spare batteries on 10/04 ... I received Mavic a couple weeks ago ... just now got shipping notice for batteries ... so batteries were/are about 3 weeks behind.
2016-12-9
Use props
p.domenech.
lvl.1

Spain

They are available in Apple stores. At least in Spain. Check their website
2016-12-9
Use props
shoman94.
lvl.1

United States

My battery/charger order from 11/9 shipped yesterday from GA and will arrive Monday. Perfect timing for my trip!
2016-12-9
Use props
SEWERMAN
New

United States

fed x informed today my new 4 mavic batteries will arrive today ?  ordered 6 weeks agao ....
2016-12-9
Use props
fans27710748
lvl.2
Flight distance : 410 ft
United States

I ordered a battery from the DJI store 3 days ago and got a tracking number last night!
2016-12-10
Use props
HWKIDD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22877 ft
United States

BuzzCut Posted at 2016-12-6 12:47

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Pr ... WD4TA0279-_-Product  THEY may have product,  but  if you look at there ad,  it says shipped from dji store,,,  So  I would find that strange if  they can get them shipped before others that ordered from the dji store in  oct and nov
2016-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules