Anybody else's picture dropping out on P4P?
525 4 2016-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdaca9bbe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68353 ft
United States

Today has been my first day with the Phantom 4 Pro. Playing with all the settings indoors, as well as doing a few test flights. One thing that I've noticed is that my picture will go completely black for just a split second, then render back with visible blocks. It seems that it was dropping out more when indoors. Could this be due to wifi interference? Anybody else seeing their picture drop too?
2016-12-6
Use props
Grizz 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120066 ft
United States

could be from wifi, turn it off and try it !
2016-12-6
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Good advice is not to test anything indoors, get outside and test it otherwise you will get unpredictable results.
2016-12-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

When testing outside and setup your phone as airplane mode, how about the performance?
IF it persists, please confirm what mobile device you are using and DJI GO version.
2016-12-7
Use props
ah42
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68353 ft
United States

When I mentioned wifi interference, I was referring to the routers around me. My phone wifi has been turned off as recommended. I still did get a couple of drops while outside in airplane mode. I'm going to test again sometime today to see if it persists. I'm using the Motorola Moto Z Droid, with DJI GO 4.0.0. I just ordered a used Nexus 7 tablet for a bigger screen, so I will be able to tell if it is the device causing it or not.
2016-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules