Is there an answer
512 3 2016-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adugan1
lvl.1
United States

I recently purchased DJI's P4.
I've been asking how to load RAW images into my MAC pc,but no answer.Someone did ask me,how do i connect the sd card to my pc.I use a mini sd to usb adaptor.JPEG's load finr but i get a message stating RAW files not supported.
There  must be an answer.I read people using raw,but i cant get an anwer.Did i do something wrong by asking?
I'm able to load RAW from my Canon 7D into Canons Digital Photo Pro app,but it also wont accept DJI P4's raw photos.
I currently have Mac's latest I Photo app and Canons latest DPP app.
I just installed Adobe Camera RAW for i photo.Still wont accept the raw photos.
Someone.I would think must be using a mac pc,shooting raw photos and loading.
Can someone please tell me what to do?
Is Mac's IPhoto supposed to accept the P4's raw images?
Do i need a different photo program?
How is it done?
Please help.

2016-12-7
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You did nothing wrong by asking, but it is a public forum so you need to wait for somebody to reply, which I have done a few minutes ago to your other post.
2016-12-7
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

If your topic titles had a bit more info maybe people would click through.

"Whats wrong" and "Is there an answer" won't encourage people, they probably assume you're on a rant about something.

If your Mac looks like this then it won't work, you don't tell us what you have so I'll assume

2016-12-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

You need to load those large RAW image files onto a post photo editing program like Lightroom or similarly or you get that message.

Contact your local computer store or a photography outlet for better instructions.  ;-)
I too use jpeg and RAW setting on my Phantom 3 Pro. But haven't ventured into them. Just store them then drag and drop or copy-paste into your photo editing suite.

That's a Nono...multiples
http://forum.dji.com/thread-75180-1-1.html

RedHotPoker

2016-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules