Phantom3 4K / DroneDeploy:
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chad jantz
New

United States

Hi!  Does anyone have experience with this?     Four weeks ago, I bought the 3 -  4K from Best Buy.   I upgraded to Iphone7 , downloaded DJI Go,  subscribed to a trial of DroneDeploy pro and then had a successful automated flight  and data collection.   Now, 3 and 4 weeks later, I have paid for subscription to DD pro and I cannot get an automated flight launch.  I am using all the same equipment and I have tried three different days and three different geographic locations,  Including the one where i originally had success.   In Drone Deploy there is a preflight checklist .  Two of the seven items won't clear:  Controller settings - and - Waypoints.         I have spent several hours in communication with the DroneDeploy support team and they can't figure it out.   One of them suggested that they think it is a connectivity issue with the phantom 3- 4k.     Their DDpro program connects wirelessly to the drone whereas  the phantom 3 pro and phantom 4  connect via lightning cable from Iphone to RC - and it is a more stable connection.      Before I go out and switch from the 4K to the newer model,  I wanted to see if anyone has input?  

2016-12-7
Use props
ouroborus
lvl.2

United States

Well, the first usual suspect that comes to mind is the latest iOS app update to  v3.1.1.  That happened in the last four weeks!
2016-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules