Kindle Fire HD 7?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3cb28fd4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33150 ft
United States

I have seen a couple threads, but no one is really clear on if a Kindle Fire HD will work with the app and controller. I understand the GPS is not in a Kindle Fire HD, so what features would I not have, etc. The app loaded fine on the Kindle Fire HD, but have not go forward trying to use it.  Pleas respond if you actually have used ore tried using this Kindle. Thanks.
2016-12-8
Use props
HIWEEL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33150 ft
United States

Just posting again since not reply to help yet. Other threads are not specific and helpful. OR - is there a better website with forum that has more helpful members, especially for newbies?  
2016-12-12
Use props
Toorboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 657382 ft
United Kingdom

HIWEEL Posted at 2016-12-12 15:06
Just posting again since not reply to help yet. Other threads are not specific and helpful. OR - is there a better website with forum that has more helpful members, especially for newbies?

I don't think this is going to work HIWEEL or it wont work fully
and could lead to a crash if your not careful buddy I used the kindle 7 Hd
with my phantom fc40 but using this with a p3 is not worth the loss of an aircraft
for saving a few bucks on a tablet
2016-12-12
Use props
spencie
lvl.1
United States

I downloaded the DJI GO app to my Kindle fire, it failed. Contacted DJI and they said Kindle fire would not work with my P3 Pro K4. There is a list on internet of iPhone, Ipads and androids that will work. I am not much help as I am new at this.
2016-12-12
Use props
DoubleV
lvl.1

United States

I use my fire HDX 3rd gen with my P3A, works great but has no live map display. The HDX has a faster processor than the HD so im not sure if the hd will work.

I loaded an apk version of the app to get it to work.
2016-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules