Crashed P4P, becoz of the stupidity
2435 13 2016-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djilover
lvl.2
Flight distance : 129836 ft
China

We do it as usual the durability test.. however this time it broke the gimbal, story ended...
2016-12-9
Use props
Driller35
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1106 ft
Thailand

wow must be nice to have tons of money and stupidty , wish i could have and fly a P4P but for better purposes
2016-12-9
Use props
Jcostello
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1861490 ft

United Kingdom

And
2016-12-9
Use props
patou72
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3316614 ft
Switzerland

{:4_117:} stupid
2016-12-9
Use props
AnchorageAk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85505 ft
United States

Well, on the positive side it was entertaining, and you showed how tought it is. I don't think it was stupid, because you knew what you where doing.
2016-12-9
Use props
AnchorageAk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85505 ft
United States

On the plus side. It is entertaining, and not stupid because you knew what you where doing. Destroying a drone.
2016-12-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

My take on this comical presentation:
Video #1~ Bond, James Bond. Shaken not stirred!!  ;-)
Video #2~ Stihl Timber Sports Unlimited Drone Saw

What were you thinking? Let's bust this thing up... Ha

The gal wearing the surgical mask, to hide her wide grin. Awesome.
Expecting your next video shoot, to be another hoot...

RedHotPoker
2016-12-9
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

What a complete and utterly stupid bunch of fools. No wonder the public have such a poor opinion of us.
2016-12-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Why do these guys post these videos ?  , what can be gained or learned from this. No matter how stupid you think you are there is always someone more stupid than you are out there...
2016-12-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Geebax Posted at 2016-12-9 15:54
What a complete and utterly stupid bunch of fools. No wonder the public have such a poor opinion of us.

Geebax,
Be more direct, I hope that you aren't referring to me. I'm not a fool. Far from it.  ;-)

Sorry if my contents above didn't strike you well, but that posted video was rediculous to me.
Not sure what the purpose of placing it on YouTube was either, but just pure dumb behaviour in my honest opinion.,
But It Ain't Going Viral, & that's a guaranteed assessment. Surprised myself, even watching the idiocy...

Have a great day. ;-)

RedHotPoker

2016-12-9
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-10 10:31
Geebax,
Be more direct, I hope that you aren't referring to me. I'm not a fool. Far from it.  ;-)

Nah, I was referring to the people flying that P4P, not you.
2016-12-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Geebax Posted at 2016-12-9 17:07
Nah, I was referring to the people flying that P4P, not you.

Yeah, I already figured that much out, was just checking up on you. ;-)
When will the insanity end? Haha well Christmas 2016 is just around the next snowy bend now. Since leaders,
DJI have 70% of the worlds drone market. With a better good percent of them new drone pilots, are going to be rank amateurs. Which will bring many of them here. So the fun is only going to multiply many fold soon. I can't hardly wait. Haha
All those broken drones for DJI repair personal to deal with though. Ouch... Glad I'm not in that large room.

RedHotPoker
2016-12-9
Use props
Lethal
Second Officer
Flight distance : 71096 ft
Australia

It does seem that there initially may have been some science involved with the measuring of the string length on the bottle and again when they appeared to double the length which gave the bottle a greater pendulum affect and increased the weight on the aircraft but after that...... not sure why you would deliberately use the aircraft to trim what appears to be a perfectly good tree from the centre out.
Couldn't find if they ran the same tests on other craft but I suspect they have.
2016-12-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Lethal Posted at 2016-12-9 22:01
It does seem that there initially may have been some science involved with the measuring of the string length on the bottle and again when they appeared to double the length which gave the bottle a greater pendulum affect and increased the weight on the aircraft but after that...... not sure why you would deliberately use the aircraft to trim what appears to be a perfectly good tree from the centre out.
Couldn't find if they ran the same tests on other craft but I suspect they have.

Then there was this bright fellow. You just know that he RTFM.

http://www.keepbusy.net/mobile/g ... w-rc-helicopter.mp4

Suicidal tendencies...

Perhaps they studied at the same RC flight school. ;-)

What was the name of that video game? Crash Bandecoot...

RedHotPoker

2016-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules